I'm off to search for Momma

lew

The truck & boat are all washed, waxed, loaded and ready to roll at sunrise tomorrow morning. This'll be about my 8th year at Lakair on the West Arm of Nipissing and we spend about 3 weeks a year up there.

The muskies can be tempermental at times and do a good job of hiding deep in the weeds, but with alot of effort they can be dug out. My last trip up there was 10 months ago when I was able to get these 3 pretty ladies.

I know where these girls hang out and hopefully their Momma's will be there too.

I don't bother posting many fishing reports anymore but if the Nipissing musky Gods smile on me next week I may just write one up :thumbsup_anim:

024.jpg

028.jpg

061.jpg

You have a super time up there Lew. Find big momma and give her a hug for me. Looking forward to a LEW report.

I see those three biggies were caught casting. :) Once you know your water, casting's the way. :)

Thanks folks, I'm looking forward to a great trip.

And Joey, you tell Paul it'll be my pleasure :thumbsup_anim:

Will do Lew, and thanks. He's on afternoons right now, which is why we are not leaving at the crack of dawn, he will need some sleep, although he probably won't be able to from the excitement of going :thumbsup_anim: