Never go to the tackle shop

cynmar

I was just going to pick up a live target hollow body frog, yep that's all. Lord help me, I couldn't control myself. I left with a SWEET: new Curado 200G6 for pike fishing combined with a Shimano Compre 6'6 med heavy, fast action rod. Couldn't help myself also a new Shimano Compre 6'6 medium, fast action spinning rod for my Pflueger President that didn't balance well on the Ugly Stick. Add to that some assorted yamasenkos, buzz bait, tungsten drop shot weights, swim bait. and I am in crap for a while now. I tried, hon but I couldn't help myself. Think it will work::stretcher:

I know the feeling oldbassguy, I went to the Spring Fishing Show a couple years ago to buy a new musky reel and walked away with a Skeeter instead.

My wife still wonders where the reel is :lol:

oh do i know the feeling. Man toys are irresistable to me.wallbash.gif Coming back from the Rideau today, Mike(Musky Mike) asked if i wanted to stop at PaddleTales. I shouted NO!!!!!! and broke out in a cold sweat that lasted all the way back to Montrealmellow.gif

oh do i know the feeling. Man toys are irresistable to me.wallbash.gif Coming back from the Rideau today, Mike(Musky Mike) asked if i wanted to stop at PaddleTales. I shouted NO!!!!!! and broke out in a cold sweat that lasted all the way back to Montrealhttp://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.

Paddle Tales is an appliance parts shop, and you already have those small screw drivers . . . :sarcasm:

My name is Vince. And I'm a tackle junkie ><

Its been 3 days since my last visit to Sail,BPS,Gander Mountain, Le Baron, ETackle, or thier websites. Its been years since i went to Canadian Tire for Tiresblush.gif and when my local Walmart changed location of thier fishing dept, i had a Catatonic episode in the main aisleninja.gif

Oh ya......Hi Vince !!!! Keep coming back thumbsup_anim.gif

Excuse #1 Hey, I just got a call today from the fishing show I went to, I won a door prize!

Excuse #2 I just went to the tackle shop and they said I was the millionth customer to walk in, so they let me have all this stuff!

Excuse #3 Sheesh, you wouldn't believe the crap people are leaving down by the creek!

It happens to all of us fishing addicts !!! Hahah and yes those live target frogs are the best that's all I used last year !!! But many times I go in for one or 2 things and yes 300$ later !!! Lol .. Remember : who ever has the most at the end wins !!! Lol.

FishLogic --> I could use a new boat just sayin... whistling.gif

I've come to believe in a couple inassailable absolutes that are down right genetic in males: the (1) "it is impossible for me not to leave with SOMETHING when I walk into a tackle store" gene; and ( 2) the "make good time on the road" gene when heading on any vacation.

So don't fight it--not yer fault!!!