ITS ABOUT TIME(nf)

BITEME

Its long about time for someone to have the nards to stand up for this.

Why should a "god" ever have the final say in the life of humans.

even if most dont agree

Go Obama!!!!!!

If I was American I would vote you in on that 1 and only issue you are truly a big man

Biteme

If you think he truly believes this then you are living in a dream world.

It's an election year and he will say anything to get re-elected!!!

It's no different than McSquinty telling us all that he wouldn't allow houses to be built on the Oak Ridges Morraine or that there would be no tax increases or cuts to health care.

I have no opposition to same sex marriage at all. Everyone should be happy.

But I do object to some politician flip flopping just to garner a few votes!!!! nono-1.gifnono-1.gif

If you think he truly believes this then you are living in a dream world.

It's an election year and he will say anything to get re-elected!!!

It's no different than McSquinty telling us all that he wouldn't allow houses to be built on the Oak Ridges Morraine or that there would be no tax increases or cuts to health care.

I have no opposition to same sex marriage at all. Everyone should be happy.

But I do object to some politician flip flopping just to garner a few votes!!!! nono-1.gifnono-1.gif

Yep, i dont listen to a word these baffoons spew anymore. Leaves alot more time for fishing.

It's a pretty risky move for smoke & mirrors, no?

Probably not as the folks who are against such things probably weren't gonna vote for him anyway...

I doubt that the decision was made off the cuff...

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Maybe they are just political words to some, but to others it grants them better humsn rights. Public decrees by influential leaders like this are "wins" at the end of hard fought battles for the gay community.

Do you think that Mitt Romeny is just spewing as well? Not likely. He would actually ban gay marriage if he could.

I know one gay person (as a close acquaintance) and I find him tremendously annoying, but human rights are for everyone. Equally.

Edited by Rod Caster

I know one gay person (as a close acquaintance) and I find him tremendously annoying, but human rights are for everyone. Equally.

Ummmmmm.......this is awkward........

I'm not gay Chad.........LMAO.....:rofl2:

Edited by Nipfisher

I really don't have a problem with same sex couples or anything any one wants to do, but I do think him saying this is going to hurt him more than benefit him. There are a ton of old school people in the states that aren't ready for this IMO, never mind the same benefits. Cudos to him for taking a stand.!!

Edited by davey buoy

I have a feeling that guy is going around telling people, "I know one sport fishing enthusiast (as a close acquaintance) and I find him tremendously annoying."

I have a feeling that guy is going around telling people, "I know one sport fishing enthusiast (as a close acquaintance) and I find him tremendously annoying."

I thought I reconized you. How has the laker fishing been at Trout Lake near Alban this year?

I just went to the fox news website.

I love how they have "Fair & Balanced" under their logo.

Guess what...if you have to tell people you're fair and balanced, you're probably not...

Valid point.People make there own assumptions,quite fine on their own.

I thought I reconized you. How has the laker fishing been at Trout Lake near Alban this year?

PM me and I'll tell you what I know. Rules are rules, right? I wouldn't want to upset anyone about discussing a specific spot on a public forum...that kind of thing tends to get (some) threads locked up and/or removed.

Its long about time for someone to have the nards to stand up for this.

Why should a "god" ever have the final say in the life of humans.

even if most dont agree

Go Obama!!!!!!

If I was American I would vote you in on that 1 and only issue you are truly a big man

Biteme

BITEME........Please tell me JUST ONE Promise this 1 term President has kept....I'm listening.... :whistling:

no but i clearly remember WHO he replaced.

and there isn't anyone in my life time who was a worse detriment to the entire world than him.

So Obama - well, he's lucky. He could do whatever he possibly wants (and I mean whatever), cause following dub, he can do no wrong.

Dub will definitely go down as the worst president in the history of the USA.

Obama will simply be forgotten.

This has just become another thread that does not belong on this board. I'm sure you can find many discussion forums who would welcome all insights on gays rights, political direction and religious conviction. This is not one of them. Thanks guys.