And now this!!!

TJQ

2 more pike yesterday and this nice bass... had to destroy the evidence though... not one fish for me!!!

IMG_9372Medium.jpg

IMG_9373Medium.jpg

Now I just think shes mocking me!!!!

IMG_9375Medium.jpg

Then she made me clean it... doh!!

IMG_9378Medium.jpg

Then she made me cook it!!! (lemon pepper on one side, seasoning salt on the other) AND she wouldn't even let me have a piece!!

IMG_9417Medium.jpg

Even the birds left in disgust.

IMG_9344Medium.jpg

I dunno what to do.. marriage counselling I guess.

Nice B..ass she got there boss. Hopefully you don't get beaten on by those that don't know the reg's up there.... :w00t:

Counselling doesn't help........you are resigned to a life of mockery and shame...

LOL... Gotta love zone 8! I wish someone would tell me why theres no closed season for bass up here, or pike for that matter... what makes it so different here.

LOL... Gotta love zone 8! I wish someone would tell me why theres no closed season for bass up here, or pike for that matter... what makes it so different here.

Lots of guys like YOU .. Dont need a season when guys cant catch anything , might have to bring in regs if you keep bringing wife's , but as long as its only guys like you ??????? Why make a limit when you guys limit yourselves ... LMAO B

Lots of guys like YOU .. Dont need a season when guys cant catch anything , might have to bring in regs if you keep bringing wife's , but as long as its only guys like you ??????? Why make a limit when you guys limit yourselves ... LMAO B

Thats harsh!!

smiles.gifsmiles.gifsmiles.gifsmiles.gif

Walleye are the mainstay of the Near North; and North for that matter. My thought would be TJ, that because the walleye stocks are often the most in jeopardy from harvest, then to help them out why not keep predator pike and opportunistic bass open all year to hopefully have some anglers like yourself, find the balance....? ie, a tasty smallie under the knife. ;)

I can't understand why Zone 11 has a closed pike season????? I understand closing Nipissing to all species but why not open pike in the other lakes? I'm not a trout guy so all I have open to me is perch. :wallbash:

I can't understand why Zone 11 has a closed pike season????? I understand closing Nipissing to all species but why not open pike in the other lakes? I'm not a trout guy so all I have open to me is perch. :wallbash:

Just another screw up from when they combined the old zones! I could always fish Pike on Temagami when we got up there on Mother's Day.. can't anymore and have to wait now. Guess they figured it was a way to know if someone was fishing they were breaking the law.. but they forgot about Whitefish being open all year! :unsure:

Edited by irishfield

Just another screw up from when they combined the old zones! I could always fish Pike on Temagami when we got up there on Mother's Day.. can't anymore and have to wait now. Guess they figured it was a way to know if someone was fishing they were breaking the law.. but they forgot about Whitefish being open all year! :unsure:

[/8quote]

I can tell you about things they "forgot" and costing us a lot of $$$$$.