1. 1. Who's fishing what next weekend?

• Walleye
    • Pike
    • Lake Simcoe whitefish
    • Lake Simcoe trout
    • other
    • BASS, for you northerners
    • Whatever rod caster is fishing for...

ill be walleye fishing the trent..Will also be float fishing the big pike with large sucker minnows while I sit in a lawn chair sucking back beer at an abnormal rate..lol :whistling: Have a long weekend before the long weekend! Sooo excited and cant dang wait...

family wedding next week-end..grrrrr

I,ll stop by friday, to pick up the keys to the boat Roger. Nothing sadder then seeing a boat sitting.:tease:

Im a waiting, a pm, for a whitefish/laker fish. :whistling:

Edited by Misfish

Just bought a trailer on Kashagawigamog, if i can get it in place, and the deck leveled, might get out on Sunday :D -

with the new trailer, and boat, and truck, THIS has to have been the LONGEST short winter in my life. Can't wait to catch every fish in those 5 lakes at least twice :D

WHAT!?! No carp guys at all? I can't go far, so I'll either be hitting the mouth of Etobicoke Creek or the Ganny. I just bought 270 pounds of bait . . . maize, chicken scratch, dry mollasses & bread crumbs. Plus some strawberry Koolaid and anise to soak the corn in . . . when the carp smell that, they come right up the boat ramp lookin' for it!