Who's fishing and where..

Roy

I have plans to fish with a couple of memebers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at this place,,,,,,,,,

Hope they are as secretive as I. :good::lol:

I do promise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to post a report,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if my guest,catch,s a fish.

Oh,we dont need a boat. :tease:

I have plans to fish with a couple of memebers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at this place,,,,,,,,,

Don't bother putting up cloaking devices in the report pics me Brudder. The Bronte is well known even in Quebec. :) Have a super time.

I'm heading to The Lapraire Tackle swap tomorrow morning.I picked up a few like new,used Suicks,a Maina Burt, and a Giant Jointed thunderstick in Lachine, for 30 bucks,no tax.Hoping to add to my toolbox tomorrow tooclapping.gif

Other than that, i'm in the same boat as you Roy(i wishwhistling.gif )rofl2.gif

I'm heading to The Lapraire Tackle swap tomorrow morning.I picked up a few like new,used Suicks,a Maina Burt, and a Giant Jointed thunderstick in Lachine, for 30 bucks,no tax.Hoping to add to my toolbox tomorrow tooclapping.gif

Other than that, i'm in the same boat as you Roy(i wishwhistling.gif )rofl2.gif

Where in Lachine did you get these baits, if you are willing to share. I am heading to see my parents next weekend in Montreal, and will b pretty close to Lachine.

Going to the big Boat with 4 people to set the net for mud shad and then off for a day of Blue Catfishing. Hope they are biting 2 of the people have never caught a fish over 10 lbs. The weather is sunny and 78 F with 10 -15 wind waves under 2ft. Wish you were here Roy we have a good chance of catching fish as big as you are this time of year.

Art

Where in Lachine did you get these baits, if you are willing to share. I am heading to see my parents next weekend in Montreal, and will b pretty close to Lachine.

So yer a Kebecer!!!!!

It was at the Lachine Tackle swap, sponsored by Muskies Canada.One here tomorrw, and another on the 5th of May in Cateauguay. Drop me a message when you are in town, maybe we can do coffee or something.

So yer a Kebecer!!!!!

It was at the Lachine Tackle swap, sponsored by Muskies Canada.One here tomorrw, and another on the 5th of May in Cateauguay. Drop me a message when you are in town, maybe we can do coffee or something.

Will do...to bad I won't be in town for the next tackle swap, sounds like there are some good deals to be had.

...gonna tuff it out and camp out tomorrow night and try one of my fave speck haunts supper time tomorrow and brekkie time sunday. I hear you Sal...not looking good but my sked's been so full I have to at least try as it's the only 24hr window I have. My bud has a small camper in place already nearby, steaks over the fire and cold beer...can't be all bad! Plus no cell service there!!!! BONUS!!!!I think you know the area I'll be trying to tame...

Edited by ctdd2006

Will do...to bad I won't be in town for the next tackle swap, sounds like there are some good deals to be had.

Some great deals, and no tax. A buddy i was with picked up a St Croix Premier Musky rod 8'Heavy for 90 bucks.New,factory second, had the tip guide replaced at the factory.