Got a feeling this is going to be the earliest spring

Big Cliff

Well, considering that we have less ice than usual here this year and the long range forecast is calling for well above normal temperatures here for at least the next two weeks with plenty of rain. I have a feeling this is going to be a very early spring. I'm guessing that the spawns will be a few weeks earlier than normal too so we are really going to have to adjust our fishing tactics to compensate. I'm betting ice out here and the boat in the water before April 1!

Well, considering that we have less ice than usual here this year and the long range forecast is calling for well above normal temperatures here for at least the next two weeks with plenty of rain. I have a feeling this is going to be a very early spring. I'm guessing that the spawns will be a few weeks earlier than normal too so we are really going to have to adjust our fishing tactics to compensate. I'm betting ice out here and the boat in the water before April 1!

Say when my friend. I'll be there.

I' glad I'm not the only one itching to get out. I pulled my boat out of the backyard last weekend and put it in the driveway. My plan was to do it early spring while the ground was still frozen but with the plus temps and rain coming, who knows?

Anyway, redoing the livewell valves and plumbing and I'm going back in the water! Mid-March most likely. Muhahahaha

Being a man of the land my hole life and watching the tell tail signs i'am with you on this Cliff , i know i better get the perch boat ready sooner then later . Mother nature will give another huff and puff a time or two then it will be here , her storms will be short lived from here on in , buds are all ready on some trees .