NHL trade deadline/ TML

muskymatt

Well this sucks!!! :(

Hope he pulls through.

http://sports.sympatico.ca/news/habs_legend_in_hospital_after_stroke/70191e5e

Habs legend in hospital after stroke

MONTREAL - Canadiens legend Jean Beliveau has been hospitalized after suffering a stroke.

The NHL team said the 80-year-old Hall of Famer was admitted to hospital after having the stroke Monday evening.

The Canadiens says Beliveau "is currently undergoing active investigation and treatments."

Beliveau played 20 NHL seasons from 1950 to 1971, all with the Habs.

He won 10 Stanley Cups.

Edited by DRIFTER_016

:) I enjoy the ribbing from the Sens fans, I hope you guys enjoy it just as much. Like I mentioned before, I hope the cup comes back to Canada, regardless of who's town it's in!

I wouldn't have it any other way Bill, cup belongs in Canada and hopefully the Sens first.

I took it hard during those playoff runs, and I will likely endure again someday, if the laffs can ever get it together, doesn't look likely though!!

LoL

not to burst your bubble, but the bingo team won the calder cup last year, and now that roster makes up half our squad.

Not bursting anything with that argument as it makes no sense at all.You claim to have a great farm team NOW,not then ...NOW.

ask a sens fan and he shall receive.

burke wasn't capable of making any moves yesterday, not that he stood pat as he insinuates.

Lol I stopped reading right there... :wallbash: Seriously dude I have no idea why you dont apply if you know so much in regard to the Leafs, we could use a brain like yourself to end the Cup Drought!!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Lol I stopped reading right there... :wallbash: Seriously dude I have no idea why you dont apply if you know so much in regard to the Leafs, we could use a brain like yourself to end the Cup Drought!!

MLSE would never hire a sens fan. we have higher expectations of our teams.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Not bursting anything with that argument as it makes no sense at all.You claim to have a great farm team NOW,not then ...NOW.

we have an excellent farm system. that includes the guys playing in sweden and the canadian hockey league. keep swinging!

we have an excellent farm system. that includes the guys playing in sweden and the canadian hockey league. keep swinging!

Given the current discussion that statement cant possibly make sense to you,does it?

I will gladly swing once you pitch something of substance.