Leaf February predictions

jedimaster

49 members have voted

1. 1. February Leafs Poll

• In The Playoffs
    • Out of the Playoffs

Well its money time for the Leafs

They have a fairyl tough scedule in Feb. Jan was supposed to be the easier part of the schedule but they sure stunk it up. TRhey have

Pits Back to back this week, Ottawa, Edmonton twice, Winnipeg, Phili, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, Jersey, Sanjose, Washington, FLorida and chicago.

They have a few dogs, in Edmonton, Winnipeg and Ottawa...

So what say you? Are they in a playoff spot or not at the end of the month...

I am going tounfortunatly call this a bad month for the leafs and they will be out of a playoff spot by the end of Feb.

I like them to split pitsburg, beat ottawa on the road as ottawa is on a back to back, win against Edmonton and Peg, lose against Phili and Mtl, sweep calgary and edmonton, lose to vancouver Jersey and sanjose, and win against wash florida, with a loss to Chicago.

Thats 8-7 for the month including Tuesdays game.I think they will be right on the edge as they are. I don't predict a major fall, but I just don't see them gaining ground with this scedule.

The leafs will come on strong this last half. Billy Waters is also reporting that Nash, Husalias (sp?) to Toronto for Schenn Grabs and Kadri. He also said expect an announcement within the next 48 hours...Take from that what you will, but Nash as a Leaf...Nice! We have Army and Liles set to be back by weeks end. We soooo badly need Liles back. He is a great puck moving Dman and can score! With 21 points by dec 20th (when he got hurt) He was claerly one of the leagues top D-men in scoring. Go Leafs Go!!! Oh were sooo in the playoffs! :clapping:

Think you've got it backward this time Skipper! Please dont bring Nash on board. The last thing the leafs need is another winger. Especially one with a superstar price tag, without the superstar. That being said, B.Ryan has a much more attractive ticket and wouldn't bug me quite as much.

Think you've got it backward this time Skipper! Please dont bring Nash on board. The last thing the leafs need is another winger. Especially one with a superstar price tag, without the superstar. That being said, B.Ryan has a much more attractive ticket and wouldn't bug me quite as much.

LOL ...... to be honest realy all i care about is the cup and wheres its real home is , you guys can worry about how it gets here .

Edited by Skipper " D "

I wouldn't trade kadri or schenn for nash. Not worth it, u have way more upside with those 2 over nash. Grabovski can go, don't like him at all. Too many screw ups by him. They can trade him now, while people think he's going good and get a decent return for him and get a more complete player.

Haha MM thumbsup_anim.gif Trash talk central.

I think they'll make the playoffs...barely, but they'll get in.

Shenn's gonna go, he's playing like a log this year. They may as well trade him because there's actually a market for a big, slow defensmen at this time of year. They need more power up front... get Bobby Ryan!