U.S. P.O.Box ?

msp

Have it shipped to the UPS store in Lewiston, NY. They will hold it for you for a small fee until you pick it up. How you get it back across the border is up to you. Some remove all packaging and put everything in a plano/tackle box. I recommend declaring everything and paying the duty/taxes if applicable.

if anyone is going to the US border towns, could you stop and pickup a box full of crack cocaine lures for me at my US mail address and bring it across for me..thanks...LOL

I learned my lesson the hard way. I once offered to forward a package for someone who was a casual friend up North. For some reason he never got his Switchblade knife he ordered. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Art

:whistling:

if anyone is going to the US border towns, could you stop and pickup a box full of crack cocaine lures for me at my US mail address and bring it across for me..thanks...LOL

:whistling:

Uh Oh, your on to me !

Thanks for the replies guys. Im all set up now .

Not sure which border crossing you use, but i have used this company many times. Very easy access and very good to deal with. Located in Niagara Falls, New York.

http://cbiusa.com/

Cheers

Craig

+1 for CBI. I've used them 3 times now with NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. Very easy, they take all sizes and weights. Also they have a physical address and no PO box worries. They are known by USPS, UPS and Fed Ex. and get multiple deliveries from each everyday.