So The Decision Has Been Made

solopaddler

You guys wouldn't believe it if I told you what we got it for. :)

My guess is that you did NOT take BillM advice as he said "Bob, you'd wait it out for a lousy $500 and possibly miss out on the boat? Being cheap is good under the right circumstances, but this isn't one of them"

You did the smart thing....made a offer in the MIDDLE OF WINTER that he couldn't refuse....huh, who would of thought of that..... :whistling:

Have fun in Cuba.......too bad you can't take the new rig with you.... :)

Bob

My guess is that you did NOT take BillM advice as he said "Bob, you'd wait it out for a lousy $500 and possibly miss out on the boat? Being cheap is good under the right circumstances, but this isn't one of them"

You did the smart thing....made a offer in the MIDDLE OF WINTER that he couldn't refuse....huh, who would of thought of that..... :whistling:

Have fun in Cuba.......too bad you can't take the new rig with you.... :)

Bob

Um, he took my advice.. He bought the boat not less then a week after you said he should wait until the middle of winter.

It's ok to be wrong once in a while, take it like a man instead of a 3rd grader.

Mike (Less then a week ago) : I want to buy a boat

BB: Wait until the MIDDLE OF WINTER

Me: Don't wait, it will be sold

Mike: (Less then a week later): I bought a boat.

Me: :)

BB: :(

There's the play by play! LOL!!

Billy Boy, you're relentless and I like that....But you should of been a news reporter as they also like to take words out of context like you just did here...problem is....all my words are still on the other thread for viewing.....but to save you the trouble of ANOTHER honest mistake, I'll post them here so someone can again read them to you nice and slowly for your complete comprehension.... :)

"Wait a NY minute here.....you don't want to rush into anything here....it's mid winter"

I rest with that.....at least until next time you "try" to dog me"....LOL... :D

Bob

that made the decision easy

congrats on the new boat but from this side of the keyboard didn't sound like an easy decision. I think at one point it was being called an agonizing decision. Either way, it sure feels good once you've made the plunge, hope you enjoy it for many years!

Did Mike buy a Grumman? I think I win by default! LOL

:whistling:

OK Billy.......I always KNEW that....

YOU'RE A WINNER

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Finally Billy Bob got got :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Edited by HTHM

Nice boat for sure, but is 75 ponies going to b enough? Whats it rated for? Seems a little under powered, but I could be wrong. My buddy has one with a 90 on it, and with 3 guys and gear, she's a bit slow getting up on plane. Nice boat to fish out of, but its no tiller :sarcasm::whistling:

S.