What up with this

misfish

Want to see my pm,s,but as soon as I move the mouse to click on it,I get my own page/profile. Sry to those that I have not replied to.

happens to me all the time , the only way i can get in is thru the notice i get in my email that so and so has sent a PM .

Want to see my pm,s,but as soon as I move the mouse to click on it,I get my own page/profile. Sry to those that I have not replied to.

happens to me all the time , the only way i can get in is thru the notice i get in my email that so and so has sent a PM .

Well then, browser issues... you both need to switch to Chrome and problem solve :)

Just did a test , we have two computer and one has windows vista and the other has windows xp , windows xp works every time , windows vista only lets you in thru email notice ......... peice of crap , windows vista that is .......

I have Vista and I haven't had that problem yet. I don't get a lot of PMs but I responded to one today.

I still agree with Vista being a piece of crap though.

Started with me as soon as I upgraded to IE9. Roy was to look into it, but it's still the same, it won't allow you to pick from the drop-down menu on your profile link, just sends you to the profile immediately.

Google Chrome for me and no problems.

Same here....I'm a G-Man.....Gmail and Google Chrome has been very good to me.....no issues whatsoever on this forum using Chrome....I try to stay away from anything (if you can) that has anything to do with Microsoft....biggest money sucking company in the WORLD.