What up with this

misfish

Brian go to this site and download ccleaner it will clear out any thing stuck in the memory. It will speed up your computer also without any danger to any programs. You also might reload your browser it may be corrupted. Go to delete programs and check to see if it has a repair option first. I use both Firefox and Chrome to get into the internet with no issues. The Firefox uses a lot more memory than the Chrome and Chrome has a better plug-in setup than others.

Art

Got it back. Not happy with the down load though.

Things were so much simplier back a year or two. :rofl2::wallbash:

I just gave up and wouldn't reply from my laptop. so then I would have to get off my lazy :asshat: and go to my main home pc to read it and reply. hence the lack of replies to PM's... :angry:

Just regular FireFox

Which version?? You most likely not running the latest... I've only ever had issues when I upgraded to their latest and greatest :wallbash:

So now, running Google Chrome and don't have any issues anymore :D:thumbsup_anim: and faster too B)

Until Firefox fixes their bugs... It's Google Chrome for me :D

Started with me as soon as I upgraded to IE9. Roy was to look into it, but it's still the same, it won't allow you to pick from the drop-down menu on your profile link, just sends you to the profile immediately.

Exactly the same thing happened to me...IE9 and vista conspired to mess up anything that still functioned correctly....seriously fed up with microsoft.....plus video editing is so much better on mac OS...definitely getting a mac next..up yer schute Gatesy boy!

LOL...rant over...i also solved the prob by using Firefox.

Edited by limeyangler

Exactly the same thing happened to me...IE9 and vista conspired to mess up anything that still functioned correctly....seriously fed up with microsoft.....plus video editing is so much better on mac OS...definitely getting a mac next..up yer schute Gatesy boy!

LOL...rant over...i also solved the prob by using Firefox.

I hear you Simon :) But get Google Chrome... you won't regret it :D and it's free :P:thumbsup_anim:

Which version?? You most likely not running the latest... I've only ever had issues when I upgraded to their latest and greatest :wallbash:

So now, running Google Chrome and don't have any issues anymore :D:thumbsup_anim: and faster too B)

Until Firefox fixes their bugs... It's Google Chrome for me :D

Running Firefox 9.0.1 With Windows 7 Home Premium with no problems.

Ive given up on pm's cant open them , guys get mad ????? I cant read what I cant see !!!I will now try other broswers ,as people have advised , explorer (expolder lol Roy) sucks , i know , but its what old guys like me know , or dont know ??? Im so glad its not just me , happeness in numbers , does not help that me and others cant get their pms .. Will take Roys advise and try other ways ,to those who send pms and I do not answer , I Cant say anything but "ME DUMB" ...but so are others lol ...