Lets see some PB.

Live2fish85

I spent a lot of time in my lund on lsc and the kawarthas this summer and got some pbs. Starting off with the 21" smallmouth, 45" muskie, 38" pike on lsc and a 22" largemouth fishin KL. In the fall I caught a longer muskie but it was not as fat as the other I dont believe. Lately, I've been trying to get a big steelie but nothing over 5 lbs yet. Real Nice pics everyone!

DSCF2721_2.jpg

DSCF2735.jpg

DSCF2767.jpg

DSCF2795_2.jpg

Pike 48.5in.

aug114-ps-1.jpg

Brook Trout - 23in

spec.jpg

Resident Brown - 24in

6190180477_248cb32c72_b.jpg

Lake run Brown - Over 10lbs, thing was a cow!!!!!!

bill7.jpg

Steelhead - 12lb range.

IMG_1393.jpg

Laker - 22lbs.

IMG_0262.jpg

Chinook - 28.5lbs

lakeo011.jpg

Walleye - 31in, over 10lbs.

ChapleauWalleye061.jpg

Edited by BillM

Some very nce fish everyone, great idea for a post live2fish85.

This year three of my PB's were replaced by bigger specimens, two of which I don'thave pictures for ( nice fat smallie and a biggun of a walleye, and I mean biggun ).

I do have a picture of my steelhead though, which I posted earlier, but here it is again.

feeesh.jpg

By the way, hows your recovery coming along? Hope all is well :canadian:

WHOA!!! Missed this thread... ti'll now.

These fish are incredible guys... and gal. :good:

Hope everyone gets in on this thread.

Billy bud, you've caught some wicked fish! And Randy... that's about the trippiest mount you've ever had painted eh? You make your payments to the taxidermist with Magic Mushrooms or what? :rofl2:

Awesome fish guys. Bill those sure are some nice ones. Thanks for the thoughts on the recovery. I finally got home this morning. Now I just need to relax and hope I don't continue to cough blood. They say it happens like 1 in a 1000 where the vains to the lungs bleed a small amount. Well lets hope my odds are that good fishing and I get sone monster fish that is 1 in a 1000. Also thanks for posting the pics and that everyone with out this forum my stay would have been ten tines more boring.

Some really great fish posted here. I didn't get what I was hoping for and that was a PB Largemouth...I did get a new Kawartha PB but the Seymour 6lb 14oz still is still my PB. However over this year I did manage to gather a few more PB catches.

Here are some pictures

A PB Walleye...26" long I think...should be heading out to Quinte soon so don't think that PB will last lol

ScreenHunter_03Jan021813.jpg

This Spring I got out for some float fishing for trout and caught my first rainbow...was fun but a slow day

ScreenHunter_01Jan021812.jpg

Then came some slight open water and I was out again with GoneFishin for some trolling on Lake Ontario...we got into this nice brown on the first trip out, my first and PB :)

ScreenHunter_02Jan021812.jpg

And Last was a fairly nice pike I caught while working up at Kesagami. Many many others were caught that would eat mine haha but regardless I got into this nice one would rather sit and jig walleye boatside.

38"

ScreenHunter_04Jan021814.jpg

Tightlines guys,

MTBF