Fishing 1 liners

fishinmortician

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help. Today my regional director approached me and asked what I was passionate about, and I of course explained "fishing". I went on and on for about 20 minutes, then he asked me to relate fishing to business and if I combine the two, would I be as passionate about my job as I am my hobby. He also asked my to come up with one liners that relate fishing to business. Is there anyone out there that may have a few I could borrow?

Thanks for your help

Well judging by your nickname.. I assume you work with the dearly departed???

So I have this to offer..

" The fishing sure is DEAD today"

"I caught him, you bury him."

"I dug these up this morning."

"They will keep in the fridge until next weekend."

"If we put them in the fridge, get them before she wakes up."

Hate to say it.... but if my boss was ever to ask me to explain what my hobbies are... I would think he is trying to replace me... especially if he is asking me to put them towards my job... how do I explain drinking beer?

Hey Boss I think I could really improve my performance.... by......???

to start off, business and fishing are very similar - your throwing out lures, (sales pitches) in hopes that people (fish) will bite - secondly, your regional is an idiot - and third always answer stupid questions in a work related manner, so that way there is no room for additional stupid questions.......... what is your passion........... my passion is of coarse my work, how I can do better, and be a positive contribution to the success of the company! never go on for 20 minutes about stuff a boss doesnt care about! best of luck!