Possum

HTHM

I have a possum that has decided my deck is a good place to hang out. We have seen him two nights in a row and both times my lab chased it away into a corner and wore her vocal cords out barking at it. Can they cause any problems? I don't want to have to deal with it if it won't be a problem, kind'a a cute critter actually. Not at all aggressive even when completely cornered. Mind you my lab wouldn't hurt anything, she'll just bark at it trying to figure out why it doesn't want to play.

considering i had a possum from baby to 2 years of age, i'm probably the only one here that would suggest relocating it. their life expectancy in the wild is only 18 months, so he won't be around long anyways.

it's amazing how easy it was to litter train him and it was like having a cat, but way cooler and more affectionate than most cats.

he tops the list for my coolest pet so far. :canadian:

considering i had a possum from baby to 2 years of age, i'm probably the only one here that would suggest relocating it. their life expectancy in the wild is only 18 months, so he won't be around long anyways.

it's amazing how easy it was to litter train him and it was like having a cat, but way cooler and more affectionate than most cats.

he tops the list for my coolest pet so far. :canadian:

Super cool, post any pictures?