Do you think I have a problem???

lookinforwalleye

Weather is not the only thing that goes through "The Change". Be cool. Give her room. Look for improvement after hot flashes go away.

Times are toughest when PMS and menopause overlap.

mellow.gif Oh Geez..........That gives ME sumfin to look forward towallbash.gifwallbash.gif I better start taking notes for myself here too.

Dude not enough info , cant tell if you do or you dont ,whats she chooseing to do ??? 35 years I think you will /can work this out . Dont spend 35 years with someone and now you have to ask people on a fishing group if you have a problem .. Sorry guy Im with ya but WHY ARE YOU ASKING HER TO MAKE THIS CHOICE ????

A groom on his wedding night is sitting on the edge of the bed, He removes his pant's and throws them at his new wife. "Honey I want you to put on my pants" he say's, she picks them up and puts them on, looks at him and replies "there to big I don't fit in them". "Thats right I wear the pants in this relationship and don't you forget it." She smiles at him and removes her panties throws them at him and tells him to put them on. He looks at her and says 'I can't get into those." "Thats right and if you don't change your attitude you will never get into them" Just remember my friend a happy Wife is a happy Life!!!!!