REALLY NEED OFC's EYES... friggin' thief!

Muskieman

Goes like this , my friend Marc is a single Dad and work a full time mechanic job to support his sons racing career, and let me tell you the kid is GREAT!!

This past weekend, Marc and Emmanuel were attending the Toronto Snowmobile Show, their Truck, Wagon and Emmanuel's Snowmobile were stolen from the parking lot in the middle of the night from the Motel they were staying at. .

Keep a close eye out for these please......

2004 Chevy Silverado 2x4 with a 2" lowering kit, peuter in color 22" rims and hankook tires ( not the exact picture but as close as I can find, owner did not have a picture to share ) PLATE NUMBER IS 609 2XB

tour1.jpg

The sled was his Sons racing sled.

tour2.jpg

One of a kind...

tour4.jpg

trailer had his Sons racing numbers on it # 221 as seen in the pics of the sled, there is also a sticker on the back that says "TOY DOCTOR" which is a business in Redbridge Ontario and should also show the phone number (705) 663-2361

tour5.jpg

Your reward will be a Happy Kid & Dad!

Thanks Gang!

Randy

:canadian:

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

I only wish we were allowed to shoot them once they are found

Nah. They'll be off trail somewhere going over severely deep pow and flip their machines over. The 15 mile hike out postholing in the same pow leaves them severely frost bitten and blubbering like idiots. By the time they find their sleds in the spring, they'll have been stripped down to the tracks leaving nothing but a few errant bolts. After which point, their wives, if they have any, will shoot them.