Huge Pike

GBW

Ha! Maybe that's the reason.

I dunno, you see so many pictures where people hold the fish way out in front to try and make it look bigger. Makes me wonder why they have to do that. Is it not big enough? And do they really think they're fooling anyone?

Too bad, because Dave's pike really does look like a nice fish. I wish I could see what it really looked like.

I've always preferred more natural pictures. Both the fish and the angler look better.

Just my humble two cents'.

Ha! Maybe that's the reason.

I dunno, you see so many pictures where people hold the fish way out in front to try and make it look bigger. Makes me wonder why they have to do that. Is it not big enough? And do they really think they're fooling anyone?

It can work in reverse though too Craig.

If you catch a monster fish and accidentely hold it too close to your body you can actually make your 6 foot long, 50 pound fish appear to be small :lol::sarcasm:

May0204.jpg

Edited by lew

If you catch a monster fish and accidentely hold it too close to your body you can actually make your 6 foot long, 50 pound fish appear to be small laugh.gifsarcasm.gif

May0204.jpg

rofl2.gif Thats comical Lew !!! You must be 18 feet tall.

Ya, I always hate it when people make their pictures look different and interesting. my mom hates me. Why can't we see the exact same, full length horizontal pike shot every single time, from every person?!

What a fish Dave. :clapping:

If you catch a monster fish and accidentely hold it too close to your body you can actually make your 6 foot long, 50 pound fish appear to be small :lol::sarcasm:

May0204.jpg

Love that photo, Lew. And you're right, I can clearly see the distortion. Bummer.

A picture doesn't have to be boring just because the guy isn't straining to hold the fish out farther. If it's a big fish, it will speak for itself:

pike.jpg

Love that photo, Lew. And you're right, I can clearly see the distortion. Bummer.

A picture doesn't have to be boring just because the guy isn't straining to hold the fish out farther. If it's a big fish, it will speak for itself:

pike.jpg

I heard that was caught in Long Point Bay 2 months ago