I am interested in talking with any writers for fishing and hunting

Big Cliff

I have access to a product that I think has a lot of potential for both hunters and fisher persons. I would like to have a few people evaluate it for me and write about their experiences. I have done my own testing on it and am VERY impressed with the results but would like the honest opinions of a few professionals.

Please PM me if you would be interested in evaluating the product and writing about your findings.

Retirement didn't last very long Cliff. Glad to see you still have your drive to do work. Give us more details as you can and If I am a candidate feel free to P.M. me but I understand if I am not me being so far away.

Thanks

Art

Ummmmm...I'm not a professional...what your definition of one? Lol

Well in this case Cliff, someone that does get articles published in fishing and/or hunting publications. I can provide some free samples but am hoping that if the product preforms as it has with my experiences that the publicity will help me with future marketing of the product. The most important thing to me here is Good or Bad, I want the results to be known publically! I am not putting any restrictions on what does or does not get published other than I would appreciate an opportunity to proof the articles strictly for accuracy!

Once I have more feed back I may even want to advertise it right here on OFC (with a discount for members obviously LOL) but first lets make sure it is marketable!

Retirement didn't last very long Cliff. Glad to see you still have your drive to do work. Give us more details as you can and If I am a candidate feel free to P.M. me but I understand if I am not me being so far away.

Thanks

Art

LOL, no my friend, retirement is still going strong, this is just an opportunity for me to do something and perhaps share what I think is a product that has a lot of potential benifits for members of this board.

Retirement, just means that I have time to persue some fun stuff LOL

BC, perhapes contact the town ship of Spring Water over this way on hwy 26 just north of Barrie as they will be hosting one epasodes of the show The Lions Den ... private investors.... coming up shortly if they have'nt already. They are looking for people to take part with new ideas and put them in front of thease investors .

BC, perhapes contact the town ship of Spring Water over this way on hwy 26 just north of Barrie as they will be hosting one epasodes of the show The Lions Den ... private investors.... coming up shortly if they have'nt already. They are looking for people to take part with new ideas and put them in front of thease investors .

Thanks for the heads up but I don't really need investors, i have that covered. What I really need right now is to make sure there is a market for the product in the hunting/fishing industry and if there is then to get the word out.

I am very pleased that so many people have PMd me with offers to help in what ever way they can! I am still looking for more. A chance to evaluate a product for free and let your readers know about it I think has some merrit. I am not offering any form of compensation for writing or getting published the product reviews, (although if you like the product I might be able to arange some free samples from time to time LOL) I just want straight up honest product evaluations.

Definitely ask Mike (Solopaddler) he's got a way with words :)

I'm no writer, but I put my gear through the paces, I'd be happy to test out whatever you have Cliff.

I will 2nd that first comment.

As for his second comment,sure glad I grabbed my float rod from him. :rofl2:

Best of go my friend.Yer not a easy man to keep down. Sue needs to knock you with a cast iron pan.LM AO

Edited by Misfish

I will 2nd that first comment.

As for his second comment,sure glad I grabbed my float rod from him. :rofl2:

Best of go my friend.Yer not a easy man to keep down. Sue needs to knock you with a cast iron pan.LM AO

Or Mandy chew his shoe so he has to go barefoot...

Cliff my friend Will and hunting/fishing partner for over 30 years writes for the Buffalo News Outdoors column. He is in the paper on Wed and Sundays every week plus a few other smaller papers and magazines. He's probably done hundreds of articles on what you are referring to over the years. Here's a sample of what he's written in recent articles....BTW the paper has over 300,000 readers daily.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/other/outdoors/

Bob

Thanks for all the replies and PMs gang. Right now I am only interested in evaluating the product and getting feed back so I think I'll stick to the Canadian market but if this does go the way I think it will then who knows where it will go from there.