Quinte GTG

Headhunter

The dates were posted at the beginning of the thread. We'll never all be in agreement. That's the way it works and some peoples' feelings will be hurt because you're not using THEIR dates. Have you ever registered for a fishing tourney where they've asked you which dates would be the most convenient for you?

Lakair G2G dates are set and people either can make it or they can't. Most people get there somehow. We've been doing this long enough to know. On the other hand.....you can try to please everyone and this thread will last and last and last. Walleye season closes sometimes though so....

From personal experience, the people who will have crusaded for a specific date will in all likelihood have something important come up that weekend and will not show up.

I know that you guys are set on November and we are getting word and some pics posted on another forum of good size walleyes being caught east of the ferry. I'm going to try and get out this weekend, however I will let you know what is happening as it develops. I am thinking that October will also be a very good month for monster walleye.

Regards,

Sam

Well isn't that great for youse guys... never really occured to any of you to perhaps let the rest of the class in on the little secret?

(Dam Roy, you were so right!)

Ok, so in an effort to build a consensus, do we stay with the 11th, 12th and 13th or move to the following weekend so we can watch/hear Lloyd blow his air horn at the morons trolling in his way?

HH

Hey Joe he was holding off posting till I got a clean bill of health from the heart doctor. All is good now and I guess you know what date we are going :o) it was the only weeekend I had open in November.