Quinte GTG

Headhunter

if you are looking to hook up with others for the trip

this is a good place to start

state what you are looking for, LIKE

looking fora spot on a boat or boats for 3 days

looking for spot in a cottage for 2 days

looking for free beer and someone to drag my butt onto the boat in the morning..see free beer to know why..LOL

or what ever else you are hoping for...

Edited by Terry

looking for free beer and someone to drag my butt onto the boat in the morning..see free beer to know why..LOL

or what ever else you are hoping for...

Never thought about asking for free beer before Terry, didn't know it was allowed on the board.

Hmmmm

Looking for free beer. Can drink just about anything if it's cold enough. Prefer Molson products. Anyone help a guy out? Vodka is fine as well. :canadian::rofl2:

You must be confused. How would you remember anything? I seem to recall you were the one passed out on the couch with the stuff on your face at 8pm ..... :whistling::D

um, the pic's showed me... :rolleyes: besides, all of you were all ready for Asianian noodles anyway... :ninja:

it must have been the mustard that did me in... :unsure:

So here is what I'm looking for/need/like to have for that weekend.

ride there (no gas money needed)

as a non-boater, I need a spot in a boat (not going to fish off the docks all day, I can do that at any old place)

room to sleep (just need to be dry with a roof over me, again free or best rate)

free beer (any kind that free and cold)

food (we can catch it but it might not taste good so) I'll bring mustard

to stop for cheep smokes, you can buy and I won't feel bad.

a tootblind blined, deaf..... scratch that as I don't want to go through all that again.

oh and I will need a trolling reel with a line counter all spooled up and reay to go.

so

what date are you guys shooting for

or are we looking at 2 dates......

yUp... it looks like we have two dates, with our little "group" arriving on Nov 18th, 19th and 20th.

LLoyd, I had no idea that you were having health concerns and I am genuinely pleased that things are good now.

I will be booking our little love nest at Perfect Vue some time today...

Terry, Wayne and Lloyd... sorry it's not working out, but at this point, it is what it is.

To the guys who have been pm'ing me about this trip, I need to know numbers so I can reserve a cottage suitable for our needs...

I also need to let the dominatrix know the dates so she can get her various accoutrements tuned up and in proper working order.

Young-one... get yer mom to stock up on noodles...

HH

yUp... it looks like we have two dates, with our little "group" arriving on Nov 18th, 19th and 20th.

LLoyd, I had no idea that you were having health concerns and I am genuinely pleased that things are good now.

Terry, Wayne and Lloyd... sorry it's not working out, but at this point, it is what it is.

To the guys who have been pm'ing me about this trip, I need to know numbers so I can reserve a cottage suitable for our needs...

I also need to let the dominatrix know the dates so she can get her various accoutrements tuned up and in proper working order.

HH

Skeeter, wear the leather this time... the whips and ball gager could also use a cleaning... just sayin.

HH

fishnsled can you handle american beer coors light

Sure! I drink that water all the time. :D

HH

Putting in for Friday Nov. 18th as a day off and will let you know asap. Will be there that weekend, just a matter of arrival time. :Gonefishing:

Paul, Roy and I will be at our usual haunt, and will be meeting up with Terry and the gang probably the Saturday night for supper, then smores around the campfire :thumbsup_anim:

we have a camp fire too but just not sure by that time of day/night who can light one!

either way, we do have "the big white mallow", then "mellow mallow" and "aw man not you mallow" boats ready to roll!

Dang, I need to get the radio's from Dann!!!! :wallbash:

Yep - better change the title of the thread so no one know where the get together is.. :rolleyes: Really Mike?

prob because someone ripped Mercman a new one in PM about his post. It wasn't right but... So Mike is just pointing it out...

• 4 weeks later...