Boq Report From Lexx

LeXXington

Hey all:

What a great time to see everyone Old friends and a few new ones too add too the mix.. I just love getting together like this and fishing together such a bunch of great people all chatting at the dock. .. It turned out too be a super weekend

Well it all began on the Friday, load up the truck kiss the dog good by.. poor thing had a hankie waving and a tear drop in the eye as I drove off without her My Wife just said are you not gone yet ..

While spending about 3 hours at the dock fishing Friday night... I got a new personal best right of the doc must have been at least 12 pounds wet..arx10.jpg

Next year I am going after the capacino machine.. I know this part of the post makes no sense but If you were there it does :)

So up at 6ish and off we go, nice and calm but we were marking lots really down deep.

Within the first hour Jello hooked into his first guy one 12lb.. Very nice

gallery_106_92_13895.jpg

Then a couple more hours the rod goes off again my turn.. Great a laker how disappointing..

gallery_106_92_5068.jpg

Spent the next couple hours marking tones of fish just none in our level.. finally as we are on the way back to the launch fish on again a nice 6lber for the fish fry. No pics of this sorry

Really nice on the water, calm not too cold.. except for my toes started getting chill and had to warm them up for all the boats out there who suddenly got a smell of limberger cheese that was me..

gallery_106_92_643.jpg

Next morning off again with large expectations...

First fish was me... yes finally a nice 9lb walleye..

gallery_106_92_19310.jpg

About mid day Jello hooks into another 6lber very nice..

tn_gallery_106_92_26920.jpg

Alas that was all there was for the day.. was it a little chilly or what

Maybe next year I will post a PB but outing like this with pro fisher people the knowledge you gain is worth the price of admission

Edited by LeXXington