Wow, what a storm last night!

Big Cliff

I have never seen anything like it! The lightning flashes were almost constant with multipule flashes going so often it was almost like day light out there.

It started about 11:30 pm and went on until midnight. We must have been right under the Eastern edge of it because when I looked to the West you could still see the stars shining.

It was absolutly beautiful and I stood out on the deck for most of it just enjoying the light show. It only rained here for about 5 minutes and power flickered a couple of times but that was it for here, hope no one had any damage!

We must have been right under the Eastern edge of it because when I looked to the West you could still see the stars shining.

UMMM, that would have put you under the western edge of it, Cliff. :) Was this a test? Did I win anything? A nice light show and no damage anywhere, that's perfect.

UMMM, that would have put you under the western edge of it, Cliff. :) Was this a test? Did I win anything? A nice light show and no damage anywhere, that's perfect.

LOL, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, good call Roy :thumbsup_anim: You just won that OFC sticker that you promissed me last year but don't worry I'll win it back from you again at some point!

Edited by Big Cliff

it started here last night around 7 or 8pm with a great light show then the skies opened up around 10:30 and it was on and off all night great light show and very loud thunder. I was just glad it held off until after 10pm for the rain as we had a send off party for my niece she is headed to University today we are all proud of her for that.

We had quite the storm thru Ennismore as well...lotsa lightning, wind & rain.

The only damage seems to be to my phone line. Somehow we still have intenet (Bell Sympatico), but no dial tone on any phone in the house. Doesn't make any sense to me. The Bell techy is supposed to be here anytime.

well it's like 12 deg C here today

that's

12 +12 = 24 - 2.4+ 21.6 + 32 = 53.6 F today for the F crowd

Hey Terry,

Many many moons ago while on our honeymoon we took a tour bus in Toronto, eh.....and the driver said to get close double the Celsius and add 30...eh....so since then that's how I figure out the Canadian secret temperatures...eh.... :thumbsup_anim: