Ice Armor X (Extreme Weather) Suit - Gray/Black

Terry

I am looking for a store as close to me as possible to check out the fit and price on one of these

does anyone know a store that carries them

Ice Armor X (Extreme Weather) Suit - Gray/Black

is it too early to be thinking about icefishing...LOL

Frabill has been making really good ice hut for the last few years, 2 years ago the Rep from Frabill told me they are designing new ice fishing clothing, Last year, they show us the new design and I tried it on, it was by far the best design on the market, if you are looking for ice fishing suit, should check out Frabill.

thanks that's a place to start

I have found many places that can ship it

but I need to try it on first and make sure it fits

I find sizes really vary...and I want it to be just right

I really like having a 2 piece suit, so much more comfortable form me and you can take off part if it if you get warm

Terry, just something to ponder. HT has a new product coming called Polar Fire Outerwear. I am a little rushed right now to find the link but you may find something if you google it. I'll have it stock at etackle.ca soon as well as alot of their other products. I head up to Simcoe ALOT in the fall, so maybe we could meet and I can show it to you.

Terry, just something to ponder. HT has a new product coming called Polar Fire Outerwear. I am a little rushed right now to find the link but you may find something if you google it. I'll have it stock at etackle.ca soon as well as alot of their other products. I head up to Simcoe ALOT in the fall, so maybe we could meet and I can show it to you.

Can you get a camo ARCTIC Armour suit up here for me to try on? I'm thinking that's my next purchase.

S.

Can you get a camo ARCTIC Armour suit up here for me to try on? I'm thinking that's my next purchase.

S.

I checked that one on the ice fishing seminar last year, looks like really good suit to me, but i would say i doesn't look so warm.

On the seminar people were saying that those suits are on sale in JB Depot.

S.

I'll fire ya a PM today Sinker. There maybe a fee though, like a crack or two and some setters... ;)

Edited by Harrison

i got the frabill suit from gagnons last year. i absolutely love it.

they also carry the ice armor ones. i did see them at basspro as well, but i only saw the blue one and they had very limited sizes.

i do know they the frabill ones fit pretty big. im 6'0 - 250 lbs and the XL fits me perfect... normally i would be a XXL comfortably.

My buddy and I both picked up the blue Ice Armour suits a couple years ago at Gagnons. They by far had the best selection and price of the blue and the black (extreme) at the time. I love the suit, have yet to be cold or wet at any time while wearing it, although you do need some additional layers underneath when it's really cold. I looked at the extreme version as well but the blue has faired better than I ever expected and was $100 less.

i start to wear mine during november and such when its gets pretty chilly. time flies and november will be here before we know it. in fact i cant wait for november!! start trolling for some monster quinte eyes and hopefully a trip or two to st clair for some serious muskie fishing.