Snow!Please mother nature no more!

Mother nature dumped on us again :stretcher: and I actually pulled out the snowblower this morning man the snow was very heavy.

Aplumma don't say sorry for cutting the grass its nice to hear someone has nice weather.We will feel sorry for ya during hurricane season.

This is what we got :wallbash:

122000.JPG

122001.JPG

122002.JPG

Just like Lew I took my wife's snow tires off the van she was not pleased with me this morning.

I am driving up to Northbay this evening so hopefully all is clear going up.

Ok winter go away. :devil::angry:

Stupid white stuff it don't know when to quit. We have snow showers in Saturdays weather forcast. O well it just means spring is still TRYING to come here in the south. I wonder if Dawg has packed up his favorite fishin sweater yet.

Art

Well got into Northbay last night around midnight the drive took me 7hrs from Montreal due to snow squals beginning after Ottawa.Why did I take the snow tires off <_< .I thought I left the snow in Montreal and here we have a deep freeze with more snow. :wallbash: Oh well lets make the best of it.Winter yes I am Canadian :canadian:

Just like Lew I took my wife's snow tires off the van she was not pleased with me this morning.

Good to hear you arrived safely Mike, even without the winter tires.

It's always a tough call as to when is the right time to remove them, but here in Southern Ontaio, were "usually" pretty safe by April 1st.......but sometimes we get caught :oops:

My GAWD!!!! don't quite have that much here, enuff to make u shiver tho.... last time we had a snowfall like that here i went and bought a brand new snowblower, worked out because the neighbours surrounding me came over and paid me to do there driveways .. took 5 mins of my time... i tried to say no... but they insisted...

nice pictures tho :P

Thats to bad mike. :dunno: ..it sucks man...ive sure had enough of winter and its cold here in oshawa too. :devil: ..especially the wind i was going to go salmon fishing around st.catherines are but with 3-5 meter waves with a -14 windchill thats not gonna happen.. :angry: ..so i will stay tuned to the weather sites and just play it day by day...well i hope your snow melts soon and spring comes back...cheers mike :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

3rd day into the storm up here. Should be done monday morning. 35-40cm so far.

Had the skidoo away for the summer but couldn't help but get it out again, just to get to work. :clapping:

Keep pounding down, please snow Gods, keep it coming. Make my spring river levels just swell and swell and swell. No boundaries, no prop damage, full out all the way. Please snow gods from Kapuskasing east to Quebec and south to Timmins. POUND US!!!!

Keep pounding down, please snow Gods, keep it coming. Make my spring river levels just swell and swell and swell. No boundaries, no prop damage, full out all the way. Please snow gods from Kapuskasing east to Quebec and south to Timmins. POUND US!!!!

Sorry MB I neglected to think about the needs of the north with the water levels.

I'll suck it up for another week and that's it!

Whopper