Police Officer shot in LIndsay today

ketchenany

Now the special investigations unit which 10 members have been assigned to this case will spend countless tax payers dollars to determine if it was OK to kill the asshat.gif that shot constable Keith Calderwood. Police are there to serve and protect and do not need to come under scrutiny every time someone is hurt or killed by the police, just doing their job. Scrap the SIU, as well as the Gun Registry, and bring back the Death Penalty, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, the world will be a lot safer and richer if that was to happen.

Keith is a buddy of mine. He is doing well and stable and is in good spirits considering the situation. A lot of details have not been disclosed as the SIU is investigating. It is my understanding he was shot once in the leg and once in the chest (towards the arm). Keith is not what many would think of a cop typically being. He is a real beauti! does a lot of good things and is a guys guy. So i have no doubt he will make a speedy recovery, it just puts things in perpesctive real quick with a wife and kids at home. I will pass along your well wishes and look forward to the next beer with ya bud !

Keith is a buddy of mine. He is doing well and stable and is in good spirits considering the situation. A lot of details have not been disclosed as the SIU is investigating. It is my understanding he was shot once in the leg and once in the chest (towards the arm). Keith is not what many would think of a cop typically being. He is a real beauti! does a lot of good things and is a guys guy. So i have no doubt he will make a speedy recovery, it just puts things in perpesctive real quick with a wife and kids at home. I will pass along your well wishes and look forward to the next beer with ya bud !

If I ever get the chance, I'd be happy to buy him one! Thanks for the update, please keep us posted!

I believe this post was to honor our men in blue who risk their lives to keep us safe. Go debate the legalities of drugs somewhere else.

I pray for a speedy recover and would like to thank all officers involved for keeping our streets clean.

I believe this post was to honor our men in blue who risk their lives to keep us safe. Go debate the legalities of drugs somewhere else.

I pray for a speedy recover and would like to thank all officers involved for keeping our streets clean.

hawk-eye, you took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks for saying it.

Glad to hear the officer is going to make a full recovery.

Edited by Old Man

Ditto brother!!!

Now the special investigations unit which 10 members have been assigned to this case will spend countless tax payers dollars to determine if it was OK to kill the asshat.gif that shot constable Keith Calderwood. Police are there to serve and protect and do not need to come under scrutiny every time someone is hurt or killed by the police, just doing their job. Scrap the SIU, as well as the Gun Registry, and bring back the Death Penalty, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, the world will be a lot safer and richer if that was to happen.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I did get a chuckle after reading this post when I saw your handle "liverelease" LOL

Yes, great news! I just heard on the news at 11 that he should be fine...well at least physically.

Death Penalty? Im sure David Millgard and his family dont see your point of view

Im glad the cop is going to recover ...it seems he does alot of good in his community without a uniform on as well :clapping:

Speedy Recovery!

I remember Keith as a volunteer of mine about 9 years ago. He is a real stand up guy, someone who epitimizes what a volunteer and community member should be. I have always remember him over the years as one of the best volunteers that I ever had the pleasure of working with. He wasn't a police officer at the time, but I knew he would make a great one eventually.

I hear that Keith is going to be okay, but if his buddy on here can pass on our best wishes, that would be great.

Get well fast Keith! Jim

I just can't understand where a person's mind is at when he just opens fire on someone he doesn't know, cop or not!

Death Penalty? Im sure David Millgard and his family dont see your point of view

Im glad the cop is going to recover ...it seems he does alot of good in his community without a uniform on as well clapping.gif

Speedy Recovery!

Guilty or proven guilty by DNA absolutely the death penalty, would you rather have the tax payers pay to protect someone who killed a loved one, to be released in 10 years to do it all over again, what about Olsen, Manson, Barnardo and Ms plea bargain Homolka, theirs millions of dollars which could be spent on healthcare in just those 4 individuals