BOSTON BRUINS Stanley Cup Winners

Lungelarry

When you are 6yrs old and your team wins the cup and then they do it again when you're 8, you think that they'll win it every second year. I've been waiting 39 long years for this one and it feels GREAT. Vancouver fans know that you have to score more than 8 goals in 7 games to win the cup. Not to worry though, Recchi and Lucic will be bringing the cup home to the left coast some time this summer.

When you are 6yrs old and your team wins the cup and then they do it again when you're 8, you think that they'll win it every second year. I've been waiting 39 long years for this one and it feels GREAT. Vancouver fans know that you have to score more than 8 goals in 7 games to win the cup. Not to worry though, Recchi and Lucic will be bringing the cup home to the left coast some time this summer.

Congrats, it must feel good for your team to win the cup. Hopefully I can see that one day.

I noticed you were not yapping too much during the playoffs, that shows you have better sense than Roberto Luongo. Lol.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

the more deserving team won. vancouver are gutless. 8 goals in 7 games or something... pathetic.

and it seems Tim Thomas picked the right time to play the best hockey of his career. Congrats on the Connie!

You mean Boston Bruins, carried by Tim Thomas Stanley cup winners.

I hate boston, lol...........but this comment makes no sense.

Would you hold it against your team if they won the cup because their goaltender played lights out????

Dont forget the guys up front scored 23 in 7 games (something like that)

Did anyone else laugh out loud when Bettman presented the cup to Chara and we got to see what that little weasle looked like, standing beside a hockey giant! He looked more like a weasle then ever before.

I also got a chuckle out of the Vancouver fans booing Bettman, thoughout his entire speech... I guess the only folks who like Bettman are the club owners!

Fishheadjoe

Did anyone else laugh out loud when Bettman presented the cup to Chara and we got to see what that little weasle looked like, standing beside a hockey giant! He looked more like a weasle then ever before.

I also got a chuckle out of the Vancouver fans booing Bettman, thoughout his entire speech... I guess the only folks who like Bettman are the club owners!

Fishheadjoe

not really. pretty classless. what gripe do canucks fans have with him?

oops.gif...Too Late !!!

My prayer for the Canucks

http:

Our Father, who art in Rogers Arena, Hockey be thy name.

Thy will be done, the cup will be won, on ice, as well as in the stands.

Give us this day, our hockey sticks, & forgive us our penalties,

as we forgive those who cross-check against us.

Lead us not into elimination, but deliver us to victory.

In the name of the fans,

in the name of Lord Stanley,

in the name of the CANUCKS.

AMEN!!!

But the better season is at full throttle.....B A S E B A L L

GO RED SOX .... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I don't like the NE Patriots but Boston could possibly go for the Trifecta this year. Stanley Cup :thumbsup_anim: World Series :thumbsup_anim: and the Super Bowl... :wallbash:

Yeah but this Stanley Cup win is for season gone not coming............ :lol:

Thomas played very well but don't discount the Boston players. Goals have to get scored...I didn't see Thomas score a goal.

Thomas didn't score any goals....TRADE HIM...Ha ha ha ha....just kidding....I watch most of the game yesterday at the fire hall....now I'm by far a hockey expert...but it seemed to me that Vancouver out played them but Boston out scored them....the puck was always in the Boston end....or am I way off point here...not really much of a hockey fan.

Bob