Sure looks purty

misfish

Been on the fence about buying a new truck for sometime,but just couldnt bring myself to making payments for 4 years. The ole ford was getting a bit rough and didnt know if it was worth getting beautified. Well, I got an estimate that was easy on the wallet,so went with the make over. Glad I did. The guy that did the work went out of his way and beyond. All new metal in the repair spots,even pulled out that nasty rear panel damage,very little cheese was used. This guy is good. For 1800 bucks I got a bumper to bumper makeover. Very pleased. Good for another 5 years wouldnt ya say. :thumbsup_anim:

20110527_05.jpg

20110527_01.jpg

20110527_02.jpg

20110527_03.jpg

What midnight shop did the work??? $1800.. cost my sister $1050 to have a ladies door repainted that she scraped in Mount Sinai Hospitals parking lot.

Looks like he even pulled the door seals and panels to paint inside!!! Unbelievable for that money!

Edited by irishfield

Wowclapping.gif He did a fantastic jobgood.gif and the price was very reasonable too. Looks brite and new.

And to think,a frechman did this work.LOL :thumbsup_anim: He,s a great guy. Could of past off as a newf,it it wasnt for the accent. :whistling::clapping:

wow, great work! it cost me $1,300 to get my hood and door repainted when my car was keyed so I'll say that's one heck of a deal you got!!

Lets see if I can make you feel even worse Geoff.LOL

Heres the break down as far as repair goes.

First there was a big dent in the rear panel.Pulled it out like it was never dented.(I really should of done a before/during and after) Then the third door was rotten on the bottom. The rocker panels were shot. The floor joining them was rotten. The drivers/passanger door bottom was rotten aswell. Tail gate was rusting out on the bottom aswell. Like I mentioned before,all was cut out and replaced with new metal. No welding was done. They use a high tec chaulking that is used by the manufactures (80 bucks a tube). The grill was faded,he repainted that aswell. The headlights were so baddly fadded,he said for 40 bucks more,I,ll wet sand them and look close to new.

After seeing it today,I want to see her pulling a bass boat again. Ah wait,theres payments again. :wallbash:

Thanks for the comments all.

What midnight shop did the work??? $1800.. cost my sister $1050 to have a ladies door repainted that she scraped in Mount Sinai Hospitals parking lot.

Looks like he even pulled the door seals and panels to paint inside!!! Unbelievable for that money!

Rightway collision Wayne.

Nice looken truck except for that defect in the picture of the grill....

See you at Lakair. :whistling::canadian:

Should add,it,s going in for an oil bath along with the mrs,s Focus next friday.

Edited by Misfish

cost my sister $1050 to have a ladies door repainted that she scraped in Mount Sinai Hospitals parking lot.

I bought my F-150 new last year and 30 days after picking it up someone backed into it and left a 1/4" deep, 12" long gouge in the rear passenger door, then took off.

I took it back to the dealer where they repaired the gouge and repainted the door for $400

I hear ya Lew.. dealer took care of you. When my sister asked, I told her it would probably cost $700 to repaint.. as she was adamant there was no dent (which I told her was impossible if the paint was to bare metal). Turned out is was a BMW.. and she probably got stiffed a tad!

Looks real nice Brian.

Good price for sure.

Red paint is the most expensive as well.

Bernie

You are right,and the paint he used is an enviromental friendly paint. It,s thicker then the norm,and he said it,s a little harder to spray as far as controlling runs.

Pimp my ride MTV lol

She's looking real good B

Not done yet Jac. Theres a cover on order for the box.

Edited by Misfish