osama bin ladan DEAD

chessy

The batteries on his dialysis machine died.

10 years to late if you ask me. But I don't know why people think this is such a game changer.

This is going to put a HUGE strain on the Pakistan/US relationship.

I'm glad the bugger is gone, but I also mourn for a life wasted. He was no less capable of thought than any of us here, and instead of masterminding a group of thugs he could have been a hospital administrator, run a contracting company, been a teacher, bus driver, or a musician. He chose a path that caused misery and suffering, fortunately he will do that no more.

And a big shout out to the U.S. Navy SEALS who undertook the operation, and congratulations on taking no casualties. This old soldier gives a salute. Let's now hope that the names of the team are kept tightly under wraps to prevent any reprisals against the families.

The boogeyman is finally gone. He was a great mind but also a master manipulator of people. With him gone, our friends to the South can sleep a bit easier now. Hopefully the US/Pakistan relations will strengthen over this and maybe the region can begin to stabilize.

As for those conspiracy theorists out there, I thought he had morning coffee with GW every day in the White House.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!