Walleye/pickerel

Roy

We were kind of trying to provide a little levity during the twilight of the cabin fever period. I reset it this morning. It seems that some folks are not into smirks and chuckles. Walleye, pickerel, doré..... it's called communication. As long as the people you're speaking to understand what you're talking about, there shouldn't be a problem. A rose by any other name... Hey, and it could have been worse. It could have been called by its true accepted name which is "zander". Look it up, it's been verified. :D

Smile, it's Friday, have a super day everyone!

I understand the intent behind the word play, but I guess one would have to have had their words (and meaning) changed without their consent, or knowledge, to understand the frustration.

Wow...lighten up...it's just the internet.

Guest gbfisher

I understand the intent behind the word play, but I guess one would have to have had their words (and meaning) changed without their consent, or knowledge, to understand the frustration.

Quitt yer jumping on Roy. :rolleyes: ..IT WAS MY SUGGESTION AND IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!! :tease:

Have a little humour Newsman. :sarcasm:

PS

Sorry Roy...you guys know you should never listen to me eh... :rofl2:

Edited by gbfisher

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid25.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fc52%2FMrbeee1954%2Fofnfever.mp4">

well I for one found it funny as hell

and knew right away one of the mods were having a bit of fun........that is what this site is about..a good time..some good discussions ..and fishing friends getting together...chill out..people.....:stretcher:

Quitt yer jumping on Roy. :rolleyes: ..IT WAS MY SUGGESTION AND IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!! :tease:

Have a little humour Newsman. :sarcasm:

PS

Sorry Roy...you guys know you should never listen to me eh... :rofl2:

I had no intent to "jump on" anyone and would politely suggest from the quote posted above, did nothing of the sort.

The humour was too high brow for me I guess.

We sure do a lot of :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: fer some guys that like to fish don't we.

Guest gbfisher

I had no intent to "jump on" anyone and would politely suggest from the quote posted above, did nothing of the sort.

The humour was too high brow for me I guess.

We sure do a lot of :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: fer some guys that like to fish don't we.

well...that and the fact that TJ asked for the fix not 20 mins before I did.... :jerry: