My BPS Cataogue Just Arrived

JohnF

Isn't it funny how much pleasure we can get from perusing a nice thick shiny fishing tackle catalogue? I'm not even a big BPS shopper. Why bother when you have good local shops? But that doesn't mean I won't get hours of pleasure from looking at all the pretty pictures and checking out the latest gear offerings.

Happy reading y'all

JF

Beware of the Bait Monkey!

He lives in those shiny pages...HAHAHA.

Having a nice thick catalogue to peruse is a lot like staying at yer place. Your stuff just has fingerprints on it - and you probably have more line than any BPS store - and the dvds are already open and ready to watch without paying for 'em. :thumbsup_anim:

JF

Got mine a few days ago too.

But that doesn't mean I won't get hours of pleasure from looking at all the pretty pictures

That quote reminds me...When I was a small little guy I used to look forward to the day the Sears catalogue would show up in the mail hmmmm, the pretty pictures eh :blush::angel::rofl2: :rofl2: Maybe ya have to be old to understand...

It's funny, I've spent a fair bit of $$$$ @ BPS yet I don't think I've ever received a catalogue from them, yet I've only purchased a couple items from Cabelas and receive catalogues from them regularily, infact even when I moved north I still get them even though I never informed them of the move.

Got mine a few days ago too.

That quote reminds me...When I was a small little guy I used to look forward to the day the Sears catalogue would show up in the mail hmmmm, the pretty pictures eh :blush::angel::rofl2: :rofl2: Maybe ya have to be old to understand...

:rofl2::rofl2: