snowing here

Terry

I want the cold weather to firm up the ice

but all this snow isn't helping one bit

be careful out there today, it could get nasty

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKCBzLe_iLI?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKCBzLe_iLI?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKCBzLe_iLI?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yup

just blew the driveway

I don't think the snow will hurt the ice at all

it won't help

but will not hurt it

there should be more reports tonight and a friend is call me tonight to let me know how he found it today

so I am ready to go

cameras what cameras

I got them after I had my ATV stolen and I sleep better at night

I caught two guys walk up my driveway and started pointing at my boat then one of them saw the IR lights, I could even make out what word one of them said before they ran away..........I am pretty sure it saved something from being stolen.....

cops think I have a grow op

cameras what cameras

I got them after I had my ATV stolen and I sleep better at night

I caught two guys walk up my driveway and started pointing at my boat then one of them saw the IR lights, I could even make out what word one

of them said before they ran away..........I am pretty sure it saved something from being stolen.....

cops think I have a grow op

Two days before Christmas someone walked all the way up my driveway, rifled through my truck, took some things. Then walked over to the barn and looked inside. Walked over to one of my other outbuildings and the motion sensor light came on and spooked him. Pretty ballsy since my son and I were home and my laneway is around 800 feet back from the road. Never locked anything up until now.

yup

just blew the driveway

I don't think the snow will hurt the ice at all

it won't help

but will not hurt it

there should be more reports tonight and a friend is call me tonight to let me know how he found it today

so I am ready to go

I went out this morning off Gilford, about 8-10 inches of powder snow, stayed 3 hours and there was a "few" more inches of snow that had fallen, no problem getting around on the ATV.

Only thing I noticed was the water slowly coming out of the holes, maybe the snow is weighing it down a bit. The ice at the end of Gilford Rd has a little bump, no problem, but, the lemmings showed up today. Why the hell does everyone have to park like they're at W-mart? Put 20-30 feet between vehicles to spread out the weight. Caught a few dinks, checked out the new X67, very east to use and man is it fast. It shows a BB sized splitshot exactly 12 inches above the hook/minnow. Heard from someone else they had caught a nice bunch of good sized perch "out on the lake"