Greencoachdog

LOL, Glen, are you actually holding a fish, or are you putting your hand in front of a fish screen print on your sweater???????

Thats the way it looks in the picture anyways, but I do know you are holding a fish, cause I know you are fishing alone, and have seen a pic of the sweater before. No way you could stage that properly by yourself.

Good going btw.

LOL, Glen, are you actually holding a fish, or are you putting your hand in front of a fish screen print on your sweater???????

Thats the way it looks in the picture anyways, but I do know you are holding a fish, cause I know you are fishing alone, and have seen a pic of the sweater before. No way you could stage that properly by yourself.

Good going btw.

Hahahaha, does it ever look like that. Maybe he has two sweaters, but you'd think he'd have a larger fish picture on the sweater for all those takes with the camera he'd have to make.

Looks like a beauty day compared to here G. And you got fish :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Well thanks for showing us your Red Neck face Glen.

So you really look your age :whistling: Happy belated Birthday March 15th 25 years old .So young, the sun really brings out the grey in your beard. :w00t:

Man I am jealous can not legally fish until Late April.Nice pics keep them coming.

Yes you look as blind as me without Glasses.

Like tjsa said that fish looks like it is printed on your sweater.

MTP :clapping: