Canada getting beat up by Tom Bauerle

Billy Bob

and we need to hear this sour grapes propaganda, why

Because the guy's a jerk and not what I have ever experienced with Canadians....I called to express my opinion with him and the radio station...maybe if enough do the same he will be shut down or at least forced to apologize to Canada.

I think its funny.He sounds like a bullied little boy shooting his mouth off, from under his momma's skirt. We as Canadians don't take offense to that kinda crap, and most people don't believe a word of it anyways.

Thanks for sticking up for us Bob thumbsup_anim.gif .i for one, appreicate you letting me know about this tiny brained wiper of other peoples bottoms.rofl2.gif

lol..narrow minded radio host to say the least...i wonder if the "caller" has ever driven west of Detroit...to witness the garbage flowing freely down the highways...seems they "used to " come to Canada to get away from the arrogance...all we are doing now is making them feel at home ...as good hosts should do ...

cheers

I listened to his show a bit and really think his attack on Canadians is a stretch here. Here's an analogy that may put it in a better perspective for our radio friend and the people his call screeners put on the air (it's unlikely they'll read it though). The World Juniors Hockey Championship put on by the IIHF is a bunch of college aged, world class athletes competing for a championship. No different then what is going on south of the border right now with all the college football bowl games. I watched the Ohio State/Arkansas game last night and I have to say what I saw going on in the stands was pretty much the same as described by the callers into this Buffalo radio station. It's fans supporting their team and enjoying the event. As a result some things do happen, like loud cheering and partying, which leads to other behaviour. As a result there is some behaviour demonstrated that most people would not do if it were not for the emotion of the game.

Ive run into the epidomy of arrogance in canadians.....and i mean downright jawdropping!! ....and done the same with americans.

Ive run into the definition of humble and pleasant in canadians........and done the same with americans.

Ive seen large groups of all of the above and seen individuals the same.

I tend to judge per person.........not per nationality

If your chanting U.S.GAY at a hockey event where that country is hosting the event. Your an idiot, not a canadian.

And like I should care what some narrow minded egomaniac from Buffalo says!!!

All nations have their share of idiots and just by the population difference you guys would seem to have more, and in my business travels to various part of your great country I have witnessed my fair share of the quote "ugly american" but hey like I said every land has people that are a gene or two short.

I mean how can you not love a nation that elects guys like the terminator and jesse the body ventura as govenors and the star of bedtime for bonzo for president. :rofl2:

I cant find what im supposed to be listening to..All I get are links to live radio feeds. and thier not talking trash bout canadians... Is this about hockey?

Edited by tb4me

I cant find what im supposed to be listening to..All I get are links to live radio feeds. and thier not talking trash bout canadians... Is this about hockey?

His show was probably over by the time you tuned in.....he was talking about the behavior of some Canadians at the recent hockey tournament in Buffalo and also when Canadians attend Sabres games when they are playing against the Maple Leafs and Canadians. Not to mention a lot of other stuff.

Tom Bauerle claims his family is from Quebec.....

I don't think he's a angler and I guess that's a good thing...

Bob (Roy, where's my Easter Bunny emoticon)

Booze can cause people to do some pretty stupid things regardless of nationality!! ever see any of the locals at a Bills game?? :(

I haven't attended a Bills game in 15+ years but sometimes I see the arrest reports in the Buffalo News the day after the Bills games....American and Canadian's fill up the report for DWI to just being :asshat:

I have only been to one Sabres game and that was because the tickets were free but the crowd seem very tame compared to any Bills game I have ever been to but I'm sure they were not playing Toronto or Quebec at the time.

Maybe they were just blowing off steam at the hockey games...a few cheap American beers can make you do crazy thing...

I think its funny.He sounds like a bullied little boy shooting his mouth off, from under his momma's skirt. We as Canadians don't take offense to that kinda crap, and most people don't believe a word of it anyways.

Thanks for sticking up for us Bob thumbsup_anim.gif .i for one, appreicate you letting me know about .rofl2.gif

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifthis tiny brained wiper of other peoples bottoms

Now go away you silly conigit (not quite sure how Monty Python spelled that word!!) or else I will waive my asshat.gif at you!!!!

Cheap??.........I went to get a round at the Finland/Switz game. $8.50 US for a 12 oz. can of Bud Light

Go to the Rogers Centre in Toronto and you will wish you purchased a six pack at the HSBC Arena...$10 per beer at Rogers Warehouse for a baseball game last time I checked....could be more now.