Is Fishing Sexy?

snag

Saw a fellow angler get picked up by a "hotty" the other day.

I was perplexed.

I think anglers have the sex appeal of a chess player,curler or professional lawn bowler.

However, I have heard of other such happenings while people are fishing.

Has this happened to you?

Have you "hooked up" with someone?

Is fishing sexy?

Edited by snog

Well...

While impaling a live minnow on a razor sharp hook can make some women recoil in sadistic horror...

and threading a huge gob of chicken livers on a hook can make some hurl their morning SlimFast and Weight Watchers muffin...

or a good whiff of Uncle Charlies Stinkbait can cause some to go into Toxic Shock convulsions.

I have found one fishing scenario most effective in picking up the Hottest of the Hotties,

It is Surf Casting on the beach!

Standing on the beach, holding a 12' rod while wearing nothing but a cutoff pair of blue jeans really draws them in like Green Bottle Flies to fresh dog dung!

They always stop and ask if you've caught anything, and are simply flabbergasted by a cooler of Croaker and Striped Mullet...

then I ask them if they'd like to join me in my room later to view my mounted trophy Whiting!

If for some reason this doesn't work...

I pick out the most attractive one to me that is frolicking in the surf and bounce my 4 oz. disk sinker off her noggin ( they go out like a light when ya tag them just behind the left ear) on a long cast.

I then drop my tackle on a beach towel and rush out to save my unconscious date for the night,

drag her back to shore and administer CPR (a great way to get to first and second base!)

When she regains consciousness, I explain how I witnesses her being knocked out by a murderous jumping Hammer Head Shark (thus the round bruise behind her left ear).

Fought off the beast and delivered her back to the safety of dry land.

They are usually very grateful.

They always stop and ask if you've caught anything, and are simply flabbergasted by a cooler of Croaker and (my) Striped Mullet...

Only in the land of cotton...

Hey Wayne, nice pic man! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Dano

They see a guy with a nice truck and loading up a nice boat at the ramp and they see that hey this guy has some CASH! :wub: I got them fooled! I am already maxed out paynig for the truck , the boat and fishing gear that she is lucky if I can afford to buy her a coffee. My wife found out the hard way, HA! :wallbash:

Wow.... The last thing I think about before a fishing trip is do I look fat in this... because I look fat in everything... Hmmm perhaps that makes me sexy? Last time I thought I was sexy... (yes it was last night and yes I was drunk...) I got kicked in the shins by some unknown chick @ the bar? Why you ask? she and her friends thought it would be a good way to get my attention... well it worked... I looked at her like she had three eyes and walked away.. I think it may have had something to do with the green beer?!?

I have decided people are messed. :)

Gerritt.

Of course fishing is sexy!

Think about it a bit,

You get up early, you make coffee, your quiet and considerate, watch the sunrise, watch the sunset, put food on the table, sometimes by flashlight. Listen to amazing music, go to beautiful places, wear all the right clothes and have shinny things that come in a box. Who wouldn't find all of those things not only sexy but romantic.

sex·y /ˈsɛksi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sek-see]

–adjective, sex·i·er, sex·i·est.

1. concerned predominantly or excessively with sex or ( Replace the word sex with Fishing);

risqué: a sexy novel (or book on fishing).

2. interesting or exciting;( kinda like fishing) radiating sexuality ( kinda like a lure in the sunlight to a fish)

3. excitingly appealing; glamorous: (catching the biggest fish in the boat that day)

LOL, some threads just make me giggle.

Women will go to any means to meet men, and vice versa...