Is Fishing Sexy?

snag

Sure fishin is sexy every time I take the wimmins out and leave them on an island for a night or two they just beg to get back in my boat. Now if I can only remember which island I left Ginger and Mary ann on....

Gilligan

Of course fishing is sexy!

Think about it a bit,

You get up early, you make coffee, your quiet and considerate, watch the sunrise, watch the sunset, put food on the table, sometimes by flashlight. Listen to amazing music, go to beautiful places, wear all the right clothes and have shinny things that come in a box. Who wouldn't find all of those things not only sexy but romantic.

sex·y /ˈsɛksi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sek-see]

–adjective, sex·i·er, sex·i·est.

1. concerned predominantly or excessively with sex or ( Replace the word sex with Fishing);

risqué: a sexy novel (or book on fishing).

2. interesting or exciting;( kinda like fishing) radiating sexuality ( kinda like a lure in the sunlight to a fish)

3. excitingly appealing; glamorous: (catching the biggest fish in the boat that day)

LOL, some threads just make me giggle.

Women will go to any means to meet men, and vice versa...

The single guys in Dial-up land are hoping you receive their PMs they sent today by next week. :thumbsup_anim:

Is fishing sexy?

ooooh yeah, it's dead sexy!

:D

And THAT is exactly right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day ... teach a man to fish and you're free to shop every weekend !

Sometimes in cottage country fishermen are busy being the 'provider', women might find that sexy.

Otherwise hanging out in a boat with another dude fishing has the appeal of a lawn bowler.

I don't wanna see 'Moobs' really!

ehg

I've learned through a buddys' experience that fishing and fisherman are not considered sexy! How do I know this?

My friend has been single for atleast the last 6 years. He's tried many methods in order to meet women and begin a relationship. Online dating was a last resort. Under his profile, he indicated that fishing was his passion and included a pic on himself, standing beside his boat. BAD MOVE! After connecting with some women who seemed interested in his profile, he came to learn that many if not all were turned off by the boat and his fishing passion. They felt he would not be the kind of "partner" they were looking for as he had obviously too much affection for the sport and his boat! Not what the "modern day" woman is looking for, apparently!

HH

Some girls dig the "Outdoorsy type"

My wife was a sucker for me :dunno:

I know several girls who look for the rugged Outdoorsmen type.

Its Tough not to be an Outdoorsman while being a fisherman...

But then again, I know a guy who will fish, but only in a boat, and doesn't camp LOL....

Guest skeeter99

u are not going to believe this but

I was on a kawartha lake and a 14 foot boat came up with a lady in it and she offered me some love to put it plainly

I thought I was dreaming this but talking to another buddy of mine he mentioned the same thing

found out she was a prostitute from town totally nuts I think

My friend has been single for atleast the last 6 years. He's tried many methods in order to meet women and begin a relationship. Online dating was a last resort. Under his profile, he indicated that fishing was his passion and included a pic on himself, standing beside his boat. BAD MOVE! After connecting with some women who seemed interested in his profile, he came to learn that many if not all were turned off by the boat and his fishing passion.

Based on this I would not say that the fishing is not sexy, it looks to me that it is rather " misanderstood" B):devil:

I went to a fishing seminar meeting( not a fishing show)in a fishing club house. There were 40 guys and ZERO women, It was my first time there but a old timer said there was a women there once. The colder the weather the less sexy it is for women.

u are not going to believe this but

I was on a kawartha lake and a 14 foot boat came up with a lady in it and she offered me some love to put it plainly

I thought I was dreaming this but talking to another buddy of mine he mentioned the same thing

found out she was a prostitute from town totally nuts I think

Heard you've been getting a lot of requests for GPS coordinates........