PSSTTTT

mercman

Holy Crap !!!!!!!!!!!wallbash.gif

We were sposed to get 1-3 cm. We have at least 15 !! High winds and blowing snow.I cleared the driveway twice and its full again with drifts.Thank god i didnt wait till the last minute to change my tires.

I hate winter in the burbsmad.gif

rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Don't i feel silly now.15 is like a drop in the bucket i guess. I'll get the St Bernard out,just keep your head above the drifts Ron.santa.gif

not too much further to go and the drifts are over my head in our parking lot... and they have NOT plowed it yet! cars stuck in it everywhere tonight. :wallbash:

I'll get the St Bernard out,just keep your head above the drifts Ron.santa.gif

That won't save him. I am surprised Ron could even get out the front door of his house. They closed Western today it is so bad, cancelled all classes and exams.

I have been calling my family in Scotland a bunch of whiners because of the unusual artic weather they have been getting. This is what you call Karma:

dsc03042yu.jpgdsc03041k.jpg

And its still snowing.......... :dunno: I wanted to go fishing again on thursday, but not looking likely.

Massive amounts of snow for London and Kitchener, brutal. This northerly flow rivals the westerlies that hammered Buffalo last week. GB and Lake Huron are still in the high single digits and these cold winds over warm water mean lots of shovel action downwind.

South of Pearson airport, we got an inch over the last 24 hours. No call for the army yet. The bananas are still doing fine.

it started snowing here last thursday and it hasnt let up as of yet... the lake is ferocious with the winds and "white wall" a quarter of a mile off land....this snow came in hard and fast...

Bring on the last saturday of April for more then the obvious reasons :whistling:

Hmmmmm, still not a flake to be seen here in Hamitlon. :D

Actually bud it hasn't stopped snowing here at the airport in over 24 hours.

It's so light though you have to go outside and put your hand up against a streetlight to see it.

Just a trace so far. The rest of you guys can keep it. :)

Actually bud it hasn't stopped snowing here at the airport in over 24 hours.

It's so light though you have to go outside and put your hand up against a streetlight to see it.

Just a trace so far. The rest of you guys can keep it. smile.gif

Sounds more like frozen fog..... :P

With the exception of 3-4" we got last week here in the Kawarthas, we've totally dodged the bullet so far this winter.

The snowblower is sitting in the garage collecting cobwebs but I can't imagine that'll last too much longer.

Massive amounts of snow for London and Kitchener, brutal. This northerly flow rivals the westerlies that hammered Buffalo last week. GB and Lake Huron are still in the high single digits and these cold winds over warm water mean lots of shovel action downwind.

South of Pearson airport, we got an inch over the last 24 hours. No call for the army yet. The bananas are still doing fine.

Odd. Here in Stratford right between London and Kitchener we've had only a hint of snow in the aril. The grass is still showing thru.

JF

I powered up Bertha this morning and cleaned the driveway. Driveways are so much larger without snow eh? Everyone in the neighbourhood has a snow removal service. I'm the only poor dood who does his own. Kinda nice being self sufficient though cause the snow removal services are jammed and lots of driveways are still socked in.

I powered up Bertha this morning and cleaned the driveway. Driveways are so much larger without snow eh? Everyone in the neighbourhood has a snow removal service. I'm the only poor dood who does his own. Kinda nice being self sufficient though cause the snow removal services are jammed and lots of driveways are still socked in.

i hear ya Roy

I tanked up the BEAST and did mine twice last nite and had to do it again this morning.Neighbors have a contractor and they hadn't passed at all since the snow started.I'd be pissed !!!wallbash.gif But ya have to admit, it really feels like Christmas now.santa.gif

Schools are closed here, 8-10 inches of snow on the ground and 3-5 more expected. Got to love them Canadian cold fronts and lake effect snow.

Sorry Dude.blush.gif The cold sometimes gets away on us.We're trying to gather it all back up and put it back up northangel.png

Hmmmmm, still not a flake to be seen here in Hamitlon. :D

Did you all notice what Spiel said? Did ya, now did ya? Ha did ya? See the Hammer really is a beautiful place! And you all thought we were nuts to be here! HA! Na na na na na naaaa..... :rofl2::rofl2:

But wait, we will get ours yet and when we get it look out! It's only a matter of time till the winds change to the east and wammo!

:wallbash:

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I got to work at 7 am, the roads were clear and it wasnt snowing. I cleaned all the cars in the lot, moved them, cleared all the snow, parked all the cars, just got in and made a pot of coffee and its snowing again!!!!!! wallbash.gif