Anyone else find cats super annoying?

Rod Caster

I have to disagree.....never seen a cat retrieve a duck, pheasant or anything else for that matter. Dogs are used to rescue people and help aid the blind...dogs are used to patrol the peremittor of a fence in area...dogs are also used to sniff out drugs and work hand and hand with our military and police forces around the world....never see a cat do any of that..... :whistling:

Dogs also eat their own crap, don't give them to much credit.

Self cleaning, crap in a box, sleep 20 hours a day, do not require walking, entertaining to watch the perfect lazy mans pet.....dog are awesome (other peoples dogs that is)

What he said. I have a cat, she has no interest in going out in this weather thank god. My girlfriend has 2 greyhounds, I laugh every night when it rains or snows or its freezing. :rofl2: :rofl2: Is my cat a minion of satan? Almost certainly she is, but I'll take a cat over a dog any time. :tease:

It would appear that a lot of people don't like cats. I find them somewhat more intelligent than dogs. You can leave a big bowl of chow and water out, they will ration themselves for quite a long time in addition to not leaving a couple of coils on the carpet.

Not all cats are intelligent. My daughter left behind her cat with us. It empties it's dish every couple of hours and then hits the dog food. My dogs stretch out their food until they catch the fleabag's face in their bowl. My little jacks are far better at being ratters than the cat.

The only time I really find cats annoying is during CFL season. :w00t:

haha when i make leaders and spinners I have to keep a close eye on the cat...she'll sneak up and swat at anything that moves...next thing you know beads everywhere.

If it is shiny, or rattles, a cat will chase it. Nothing more disturbing than trying to unhook a cat stuck on 4 barbs of a rattling rap. Someone left it rigged on the rod, and kitty thought it was a great toy.

Guess who let me know their was a problem; the Dog. She just kept howling and running back and forth to the stairs until I went downstairs to check it out.

As for the culprit, I never saw my daughter ever want to actually kill her brother until then. I could have used as many stitches as the cat got after releasing the poor thing from the lure.

By the way, both animals are stupid enough as to love chewing on my feet when they are bored.