Good luck MJL!!

bigfish1965

Oops I just found out because of this thread "Thanks" to Rick." I haven't been on here that much.

Sorry to hear.

Hey " Mike" if you need support tell me where you're surgery will be taking place... and I'll be there for you.

I'll pray for you tonight through out.. until your surgery is over that all may go well...

dsn

Thanks guys...Can’t say it enough and won’t stop appreciating it all. Rick has been as close to a big brother I could ever ask for during this time, and has been guiding me through the processes (some of which will suck but that's the nature of it). I consider OFC and all of its members part of my lifestyle, my religion and my family :)

Moosy had similar (the same, only different) surgery just yesterday.

Here she is in recovery mode:

2010_1116pictures0001.JPG

I hope you don't need the collar...

I promise I won't lick my stitches...

Or my genitals :lol:

Hope your "up" and running soon! Speedy recovery! ;)

That would depend on the nurse ;)

Hope all goes well MJL.

Remember, a now famous cyclist had it years ago. His name is Lance Armstrong. And he has won 7 Tour de France cycling races since.

Definitely!

One other athlete I do admire a lot is Lance Mackey (an esophageal cancer survivor and 4 time winner of the Iditarod...Along with a few Yukon Quest victories). I may never race 16 sled dogs across Alaska in 9 days, but his upbeat, positive and humble attitudes are what I admire the most and will probably get me through the times that really suck :)

Cheers & all smiles

Hey Mike...Here's to a speedy recovery...thumbsup_anim.gif

If you were a well bred thoroughbred racehourse and they only removed one they would refer to you as a riggling (Rig)...keeps your mind off the fillies and makes you run faster...good.gif