bbog

Hi everyone!

Been a lurker for a long time and decided to join in today. A new member of OFAH and a lover of our great Ontario outdoors. Just got into fishing in the last couple of years and want to LEARN everything I can.

A great day is time in the canoe trying to figure out where the fish are hiding and what they want! :whistling:

Looking forward to continue learning from you guys and gals.

Cheers,

Barn

Wow it feels great to be welcomed by so many long time members.

I had no idea my choice of handle would result in such inquisitiveness. Simply, I have two Golden Retrievers. The youngest "Barnie" thinks he runs the show and hence we are all part of his "band" - the reference to "gold" should now be obvious.

Figured all the good handles were already taken so settled on one unlikely to be used by anyone else. :dunno:

I didn't want to give myself a "fishing" handle and possibly set your expectations too high! But seriously, I love the great outdoors and look forward to continuing my angling education here.

Cheers

Barn

welcome aboard!!! its a great board and you will get tons of tips and interesting stories....we look forward to hearing anything you have to add.....me personally am looking soooo forward to this fishing season.....this has been a longgggg winter ( I don't ice fish) :)