I won a fishing tournament today

Cudz

Ok, so it wasn't a real tournament but we have these on a regualr basis and today I won. Each person has 30 minutes to choose a spot to fish and the other 2 people in the boat obviously have to follow (we are all in the same boat). Every 30 minutes there is a new person in charge of location so it is always changing. Prize is 20 wings to winner with the losers paying.

We weigh our 3 biggest bass. Today, I won. Jaydub and Jimmy are buying the wings on Monday night. Woohoo!

Here are a few pics of some of the hogs we got into.

My biggest fish.

septourney1.jpg

Jaydubs biggest fish of the day

septourney2.jpg

Jimmy's biggest fish of the day. (And it looks like a tornado might be in the region as well)

septourney3.jpg

Edited by Cudz

Congrates on yesterday's win Cudz :clapping:...we won't tell'em bout Monday's tourney :lol::whistling: Nice art work on Jimmy's pic :thumbsup_anim:

What happened Monday? Where are the pics and the report? As far as I am concerned there is no proof that there was even a tournament on Monday.

Well done man, those are all some big smallies, and that sounds like an interesting idea for a little tournament, I might have to try something like that in the future.

Oh and you guys are quite brave to go out in a tornadoe, especially on Simcoe!

I am nervous to take my 14' tinnie and 9.9 out there, I imagine that tornadoes like that can come up at any time, and the closer you are to shore the more they swirl!

Daryl

What happened Monday? Where are the pics and the report? As far as I am concerned there is no proof that there was even a tournament on Monday.

You're right, no proof of that one on OFC. If there was ever a tournament I should have posted a report for that was the one...lesson learned :wallbash:

Edited by jaydub