Here's what I do - What do y'all do?

I work with the control of the sea lamprey on the great lakes.

:thumbsup_anim::clapping: Now THAT is a job to be proud of!! Good stuff!! The buggers seem to be getting a little worse down in Lake Erie, lately. However, I hardly catch any steelies with marks in Huron.

...AND in his spare time, stunt doubles for Sean Connery!! Sorry, John...couldn't resist :lol:

I'll get a new pic when I grow my winter fur. Hey, there's worse things in the world than being compared with Sean Connery. Worse things like when folks actually meet me and say stuff like "What happened to Sean?"

JF

I'll get a new pic when I grow my winter fur. Hey, there's worse things in the world than being compared with Sean Connery. Worse things like when folks actually meet me and say stuff like "What happened to Sean?"

JF

Too funny, I do believe he was actually voted one of the sexiest guys alive at one time...so you can be proud of those comparisons :lol:

Too funny, I do believe he was actually voted one of the sexiest guys alive at one time...so you can be proud of those comparisons :lol:

I'd better be careful. He might start some kind of legal action against me for destroying his sexy image. If you asked my wife she'd say I'm about as sexy as a garbage bag, particularly when I grow the beard.

JF

Storm Water Management (modeling engineer), large southern Ontario urban center , lake ontario charter boat captain ,and all around good guy ,Truth,justice and the Canadian way ,oh ya and part time rock and roll star (crazy guitar collector). Main job is loveing grandfather of 3 father of 4 and devoted slave to a great woman who has put up with me for 30 plus years .

Edited by capt bruce

Waste management and I dabble in counselling, crowd control, traffic management, peace keeper, babysitter, parking attendent..........

lol so basically every tim hortons with a parkinglot in and around highway 7 is your patrol route..

couselling: go home, you little punks are loitering.

crowd control: saturday night at a tim hortons.

traffic management: tim hortons parking lot.

peace keeper: when the growin up gotti vs the jersey shore at tim hortons.

baby sitter: when they are out of control and need to be calmed down.

parking attendant: towing their asses out and ticketing them while they do burn outs in parking spots..

LOL! i spend way to much time north of steeles.. :rofl2:

I spent over 20 years in industry as an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright. Designing, building and installing metal cutting and assembly equipment for the automotive and other heavy industries.

For the past eight years I have been a high school shop teacher.

Jim

Very much along the same line of work as Radnine.

Manufacturing Engineering, Tool and Die maker and Prototype Maker for Magna. But for the last ten years been teaching machine shop and loving every day of it!

Rob C

Edited by Rob C

hahah Heres What I do ....

HPIM3777.jpg

Im a salesman at the Local John Deere dealer.... I get to play with these bad boys all day long ! haha Would much rather be fishing though !

I watched the show that showed them being built from start to finish. Would love to work there.

Im a maintenace co-ordernator and weld tec. Program robot weld cells and projection welders. Not bad for a dumbass. :whistling:

I sell cleaning supplies for Swish Maintenance. My focus is the foodservice, healthcare and hospitality industries.

I cover a good area in my travels, including: Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Peterborough and Northumberland counties and most of Durham Region.

Tomorrow will be a pretty busy day with my first call in Buckhorn, then Lakefield, Peterborough, Ajax and Pickering. Hopefully I can get home before the long weekend traffic.

Edited by Jer

i attend car auctions and wade through waves and waves of crap all day everyday to find that perfect car/truck for my dealership, sry its not always this bad, been a long day wading through crap

Edited by stubbex