55 Packs of Coors light

anders

seen em in montreal at costco this winter 55cans come in a hexagonal box with a platic liner so you can pop the top and fill with ice think they wher about $50. 42 cans of bud light lime was $26 with deposit they also have molson other molson products in the 55 pack

I was in quebec yesturday , right where the quake was,well val des bois at lac vert. I picked up a 12pk of coors light cans for 15 bucks? My friend said costco has the 55pk's but i didnt have a card....did feel after shock rumble at 750pm that was cool...then the rain came,,

Ontario sucks when it comes to beer ! I just bought two 30 packs of ORIGINAL COORS.... not COORS LIGHT ... for 36 bucks in the states..... I was spoiled for a week ! hahahah

That's a crazy deal! Never understood why they stop selling Coors in Ontario beer stores? From what I remember when they did, it was pretty good.

Now if they brought back to Ontario Coors, 55 packs, and Oscar Meyer Hotdogs, things would be so much more live-able in Ontario. :)

That's a crazy deal! Never understood why they stop selling Coors in Ontario beer stores? From what I remember when they did, it was pretty good.

Now if they brought back to Ontario Coors, 55 packs, and Oscar Meyer Hotdogs, things would be so much more live-able in Ontario. smile.gif

holy man, you need to live on the border! I got the luxury of cheap beer and liqour AND oscar meyer hotdogs! sault ste marie ontario, with a quick drive over to sault ste marie michigan haha. that reminds me im runnin low on bud and oscar meyers.......

holy man, you need to live on the border! I got the luxury of cheap beer and liqour AND oscar meyer hotdogs! sault ste marie ontario, with a quick drive over to sault ste marie michigan haha. that reminds me im runnin low on bud and oscar meyers.......

hahah I live about 25 minutes to the ferry across the St.Clair river !!! I always here everyone talked about the "beer" runs ... go get 5 cases and come home..... even with the tax/duty.... its still cheaper then buying it here

You can buy the Molson Dry there as well, But you can only buy 10 cases per month at Costco in Quebec. It comes to nearly 60 bucks taxes and deposit in. But then you can return the empties and get another 5.50 back.

Rob C

Edited by Rob C