Picked up my new ride for 2010

Rich Clemens

Well, we traded in the old Targa V17 and upgraded a bit to the Pro Guide V175. Finally got rid of the old 2-stroke and went for a 90HP/4-Stoke Merc EFI. Just a few inches longer than our previous one, but have a little more beam at 101". Just barely fits into the garage - have about 4 inches of hight clearance ... must have measured pretty good.

Upgraded the LCX-28C with one of the new HDS 7 units. (Really wish I would have went with the HDS-8 now). Just pulled her out today to get all the gear installed and storage places filled up. Hopefully they'll get the boat launches cleaned up from winter this month, so I can put her in the water. Lots of stuff to learn with this HDS unit it appears.

Looking forward to some water time in the near future.

P1000432.JPG

P1000435.JPG

P1000434.JPG

Well, we traded in the old Targa V17 and upgraded a bit to the Pro Guide V175. Finally got rid of the old 2-stroke and went for a 90HP/4-Stoke Merc EFI. Just a few inches longer than our previous one, but have a little more beam at 101". Just barely fits into the garage - have about 4 inches of hight clearance ... must have measured pretty good.

Upgraded the LCX-28C with one of the new HDS 7 units. (Really wish I would have went with the HDS-8 now). Just pulled her out today to get all the gear installed and storage places filled up. Hopefully they'll get the boat launches cleaned up from winter this month, so I can put her in the water. Lots of stuff to learn with this HDS unit it appears.

Looking forward to some water time in the near future.

P1000432.JPG

P1000435.JPG

P1000434.JPG

I just heard a Wolsley Bay Muskie say "Holy CRAP" Boys we're in trouble now"

Nice rig Rich. I am sure you will enjoy that.

Tom.

Good stuff Rich...congrats to you two. A very nice boat for sure. Now, I need to know... where the heck are the doggie seats? I also need a pic of the first fish to be invited aboard. :clapping:

Thanks for posting the pictures Rich, I've been waiting to see them.

With the blue F150 and now the Tracker with the blue stripes, your gonna look purty snazzy going down the hiway.

Best of luck with it my friend !!

Nice boat.

dont forget to put your license numbers on the boat before it hits the water...... :good:

Right. I have a temp sticker to use until the real registration and numbers come from the state. I'm holding off putting on the temp sticker to see which comes first. Me getting on the water or the state coming through. Bets ??)

Sweet ride bud,can't wait for a ride in it.Actually cant wait for a ride in it with that scruffy mutt of yours.

Joe

Not too long now ... just 2 1/2 loooooong months. We'll have to see if I can keep that klutz on the dock this year - or if she'll have to be hauled out again. Patsy taught Emma (Lab) to jump off the dock last year. Of course Kia (Airedale) thought that was really neat and she did the same thing. Eyes as big as dinner plates when she hit the water. That was good for a few laughs.

Not too long now ... just 2 1/2 loooooong months. We'll have to see if I can keep that klutz on the dock this year - or if she'll have to be hauled out again. Patsy taught Emma (Lab) to jump off the dock last year. Of course Kia (Airedale) thought that was really neat and she did the same thing. Eyes as big as dinner plates when she hit the water. That was good for a few laughs.

In the NAVY the airplane side of the service are called Airdale's.Labs swim...Airdales fly...Duhhhhh.

Joe