Our new home.

Roy

The new board looks good Rick, thanks for taking the time to set it all up.

Only problem I have so far is when I'm scrolling thru a post it's extremely jerky and almost impossible to keep track of where I am. It's hard to explain but when I'm reading a post and scrolling down it's almost like all the text is flipping over each other, almost as if you were trying to read something thru wavy water........if that makes any sense.

On the main page though, when reading down the list of forum topics, everything scrolls very smoothly.

Any thoughts ??

EDIT++++

OK, something I just realised is that this problem only happens when I'm logged in. When I log out it doesn't happen and the pages scroll very smoothly.

Wierd stuff

Edited by lew

Awesome job Rick! I really like the new look. I am browsing with Google Chrome and have no issues. This board version seems quite a bit faster than the old one.

Keep up the great work and tell TJ that you want a raise and not his eyebrow!

Keep it up guys!

No complaints on this end. Well not until another month or 2!

Just like anything, everything has it's quirks, surely the geeky guys with glasses will get them all hammered down.

Cheers, Ron...

New Problem - When I'm holding my beer in my right hand, I hit my down button and it goes all the way to the bottom of the page instead of scrolling down. Is this normal?

The problem is not in the consumption of beer!

I have a request!!!

If we have to look at the spam bot anyway, can you at least give the spambot a decent avatar?

I'm thinkin' Billy Mays or Vince The Sham Wow Guy!!!!! :lol:

We were actually going to make them an avatar and pic. I think the slap Chop guy (you're gonna love my nuts) and Billy Mays are registered trade marks, tho ;)