Chuck Norris

Gerritt

Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter, he roundhouse kicks the cows and butter comes out.

Chuck Norris is suing NBC, claiming that "Law & Order" are copyrighted names for his left & right legs.

Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane by pointing with his finger and yelling "BANG"

In the back of the Guiness Book of World Records it states that every record is held by Chuck Norris, those listed are only the ones that came in 2nd.

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer, unfortunately he never cries, EVAH!

• 2 weeks later...

Chuck Norris once got beat up by a girl scout on the way to a zamphire flute concert.

Now give me a real hero like William Shatner he is the man!.He has survived no matter what is thrown at him he just keeps reinventing himself to fit the changing times.

Art

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

OH MAN that's good!! If I could add...

Chuck Norris does not fish because the word fishing infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes catchin!!

Birds fly south becasue Chuck Norris went north, they continue incase he returns.

As a child Chuck Norris wondered what the rest of the world was going to do with their lives.

Hand sanitizer is Chuck Norris spit.

Edited by Harrison

OK, so it appears that Chuck is a wingnut, watch this:

Here's some more. Beck

I 'spect to get roundhouse kicked upside the haid right some quick. Still down on the Norris, me.

Seems like Chuck Norris is waiting for second coming of Christ, with loaded arms

and a roundhouse kick to some face.