A Summer to Remember

bigfish1965

I am at a loss for words.... BUT... I will only say that I can second Gerritts words but only not as good.... This is the best family you could ask for next to your own.. At which point I can and will include as my OWN.. even when things were rough with my wife in the hospital last August.. this family was there in support... IT IS GREAT TO BELONG TO THE OFC FAMILY... Rick you are truly a great person and happy to call you a friend for what you are doing for Chris... To all the others Speil, T.J., Aaron, Barry, Sam, Dave & Shaun You all make me proud to know you for what you are all doing... Not forgetting the things others do .. Like Maureen for Tyler... And to all the others that Help .... THANK YOU :clapping::thumbsup_anim::worthy:

This is all I can say for now..

If help is needed just let me know

WOW, this is great, but like Maureen said, it really does not suprise me one iota.

So many times this board, and its members have come through for people, not just OFC'rs.

Remember the Comeau family?

I feel that our heart needs to explode with kindness at various times in life and Speedtroll needs all of our support for his young lad Chris.

Our family will always pray for the miracle that we are all seeking and having Chris in our hearts.

Kind regards,

Sam, Laurie, Andrew and Hunter

Guest Trophymuskie

Wow what a great thing to be doing for Chris.

And Rob if you read this my offer to take you and Chris out for muskies is still open.

I believe.

Maybe we need a new title to the thread I did not notice it until today and I thought it would be full of pictures?

Rob is a great person and like others have said has been going throught alot I hope that this day is a great one I know you guys will make the best of it. Please keep us informed on whre and when and if possible maybe we cah have a M&G there for Chris. but then again there will be so much for him that day we can have it another just to have a excuse to get out again.

Mike

For all those involved initiating this and those helping out, give yourselves a good pat on the back!

It was definitely hard not to have a teary eye after reading this.

I'm sure if anything else needs to be helped out, I would definitely suggest it be put up on the board as many members (including myself, regardless how limited it may be) would be willing to help.

OFC family is truly #1 :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup_anim:

Dont know why I didnt read this thread along time ago when it started.Maybe the title didnt catch my eye.

Theres not much more that one can say that hasent already. Once again we show we take care of our own.

Kudos to all that are involved. :clapping::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

• 3 weeks later...