A sincere apology

TJQ

Vince you are still mad that the Discovers of Canada took a right instead of a left when they landed....

See you got to remember that in 1767 My dissatisfied ancestors left the Great White North (Arcadia) and traveled till they found the land of warmth and sunshine (Louisiana) were we rooted and still call home. So the next time you are asked what is a Southern Canadian you know you can answer a CAJUN.

Art The Cajun

FWI im first generation here in the great white southern north.Secondly Im not mad at all.Thirdly it gets pretty darn hot hear in Hamilton,ontario.And lastly my friend thanks for the inspiration on our team mascot nickname.Cheers

well this one I have t say was a team loss...yes Pronger was horrible but Crosby couldnt win a draw to save his life tonight. Nasty effort..No wonder with the likes of hitchcock at the helm..sorry end rant

P.s Miller was amazing...Couldnt think of a better goalie to loose to..

Edited by tb4me

Canada's offence was ineffective.

The TV yokals kept saying

"Miller is just awesome...what a save"

When the tuth is he was good...but his defence were better.

We may have gotten a ton of shots, but how many were quality?....very few.

We couldn't get to the net.

The American Defence was blocking shots, pushing the Canadians to the corner....

And Brodeure was weak.

To be bluntly honest he let in 2 real softies.

And since I'm being so honest....Pronger and Weber looked real weak to

All I can say is we better play better against Germany.

I have been silent thruout this thread so as not to jinx my boyz.What a great game looked like and all star game exept the names were way easier to pronounce.Caught you hosers on yer back foot for sure but Germany will be an easy win and you can build on that.I would love to see my boyz win it but as long as we keep it in North America I am happy.

Joe

Edited to read:By the way,apology accepted there Bossman.

Edited by Daplumma

Perry's effort on the empty net goal was atrocious. Seems like Babcock feels like he owes Brodeur the #1 job or something. He definately hasn't earned it. Should've let Fleury play this one IMO. His play over the last two years has earned him that shot. Getzlaf as well hasn't played to his ability and should've bowed out. Congrats to the US team, hope we see you again in the medal round!