A sincere apology

TJQ

since i have americans in my family i will speak for ALL AMERICANS.....No need to apologize TJ ...even though we tried to confuse you by changing the game to be more suitable to our liking ....you Canadians are just too great at the game of hockey and we have become accustomed to being the second best... :lol:

GO CANADA GO !!!!!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

It's hockey. No apologies necessary. If it were football, that would be a different story.

Anyways, I'm rooting for The Kid and Flower. They'll be back in town soon.

one too many downs and the field is too short for us ...you can have it ...oh ...and did i mention our balls are bigger???? :lol:

You may win this time but as soon as we can buy a few more Canadian Hockey players. Then we will see who is #1.

Art

You guys buy up the canucks to play hockey?Why not!We will still celebrate, cause it will be the canucks that won it for yous.EH! :D JUst razzen ya up.

As I sit here, I can't help but realize just how saddened and sorry my Canadian friends really are. It's just not fair to all of you and I really hate to see this happen. So, we'll just win the game. Then you all will feel better and have absolutely nothing to apologize for. :angel:

Edited by Rich Clemens

So true ,and may I add that we are already on top of them and bigger than them. :P

Vince you are still mad that the Discovers of Canada took a right instead of a left when they landed....

See you got to remember that in 1767 My dissatisfied ancestors left the Great White North (Arcadia) and traveled till they found the land of warmth and sunshine (Louisiana) were we rooted and still call home. So the next time you are asked what is a Southern Canadian you know you can answer a CAJUN.

Art The Cajun

Vince you are still mad that the Discovers of Canada took a right instead of a left when they landed....

See you got to remember that in 1767 My dissatisfied ancestors left the Great White North (Arcadia) and traveled till they found the land of warmth and sunshine (Louisiana) were we rooted and still call home. So the next time you are asked what is a Southern Canadian you know you can answer a CAJUN.

Art The Cajun

All Cajun`s have a little Canuck in them!!!